[bootanimationpoweron][updated01/05/2012!]

Search This thread

evanlocked

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 12, 2012
bandung
oprekgalaxyyoung.blogspot.com
I've just downloaded that tonight , i have already the samsungani and bootanimation . do i still need to flash this one via CWM ?
Because i extracted it and it contains the META-INF and the samsungani and bootanimation.

I already downloaded Andro Zip(because my mom's phone is not rooted and it goes to "DUMP MODE" instead of Recovery menu when i press the 3 button recovery menu) on my Mom's Galaxy Gio and go to the system/media and the bootanimation on system/media is not there.

Download flasable.zip open it winrar(don't estract it) go to system/media put ur bootanimation.zip here
Close it
And then sent it to ur sdcard flash it via cwm
Done

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium

Sean De Jesus

Mar 19, 2012
Download flasable.zip open it winrar(don't estract it) go to system/media put ur bootanimation.zip here
Close it
And then sent it to ur sdcard flash it via cwm
Done

I have already the samsungani and bootanimation

Do u mean i'll put the custom bootanimation.zip first before i flash the flashable.zip that you're mentioning ?

Sean De Jesus

Mar 19, 2012
so.

So what will happen in case i deleted my custom bootanimation.zip since i don't have the original bootanimation.zip ? I have only on my phone is the samsungani and bootanimation.

Next question : how will i put the custom bootanimaton.zip inside the flashable.zip since the custom bootanimation.zip still needed to set permissions right ?

Last edited:

evanlocked

Feb 12, 2012
bandung
So what will happen in case i deleted my custom bootanimation.zip since i don't have the original bootanimation.zip ? I have only on my phone is the samsungani and bootanimation.

Next question : how will i put the custom bootanimaton.zip inside the flashable.zip since the custom bootanimation.zip still needed to set permissions right ?

1.no effect if u dlete the cutom boot

2.thats why i make a flashable zip is automaticaly set permissions for bootanimation.zip

This flashable zip contain an updater script bro

So just open flashable.zip with winrar u will see 3folder
Metainf=is included the updater script
System/media=in here u put ur bootanimation
Bin=this contain a file

Soo just put ur choice if u afraid for getting bootlop why u dont backup ur current rom with cwm by skin brotha¿

Reactions: Sean De Jesus

Sean De Jesus

Mar 19, 2012
no

1.no effect if u dlete the cutom boot

2.thats why i make a flashable zip is automaticaly set permissions for bootanimation.zip

This flashable zip contain an updater script bro

So just open flashable.zip with winrar u will see 3folder
Metainf=is included the updater script
System/media=in here u put ur bootanimation
Bin=this contain a file

Soo just put ur choice if u afraid for getting bootlop why u dont backup ur current rom with cwm by skin brotha¿

No i have a backup since i've applied ICS Icon pack :)

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda website(not the app)

Raol Emostar

Mar 1, 2012
Las Vegas
Can I place Creed v2's bootanim in the flashable zip for Repencis? Or is ICSNexus anim, that you've posted a link of, the only thing that'll work?

Raol Emostar

Mar 1, 2012
Las Vegas
Yes u can

Use my flashable.zip
Put bootanimation.zip inside it on system/media

No I'm talking about Creed's bootanim.zip extracted from the ROMs package. Not the one you've uploaded. Can I place the bootanim.zip extracted from Creed ROMs package and place it in your flashable zip file and flash it? Will it work or will I get the endless bootanim?

evanlocked

Feb 12, 2012
bandung
No I'm talking about Creed's bootanim.zip extracted from the ROMs package. Not the one you've uploaded. Can I place the bootanim.zip extracted from Creed ROMs package and place it in your flashable zip file and flash it? Will it work or will I get the endless bootanim?

Yes u can bro jyst put on my flashable zip and flash it thru cwm

Reactions: Raol Emostar

Raol Emostar

Mar 1, 2012
Las Vegas
It didn't work. Endless bootanim. I could even lock unlock screen and receive text notifications when bootanim was running. The ICSNexus bootanim zip you've provided is low res. Why can't I run Creed's bootanim? Do I need to replace the description text file in the bootanimation zip of Creed's with yours?

evanlocked

Feb 12, 2012
bandung
It didn't work. Endless bootanim. I could even lock unlock screen and receive text notifications when bootanim was running. The ICSNexus bootanim zip you've provided is low res. Why can't I run Creed's bootanim? Do I need to replace the description text file in the bootanimation zip of Creed's with yours?

Try it and report

Im not sure about it

Ok just wait i will give u creed bootanimation when i go home im on the road now

Top Liked Posts