[Q] Unknown notification icon in my mega status bar...

Search This thread

Frezi Evan

Mar 31, 2014
I see an icon in the top left of my Samsung Mega that looks like a volume dial on a radio in my status bar. I searched everywhere, uninstalled loads of junk but not found anything that seems to remove it or affects it.
How can i remove it ?

starmaster10

Feb 7, 2012
Saskatoon
I see an icon in the top left of my Samsung Mega that looks like a volume dial on a radio in my status bar. I searched everywhere, uninstalled loads of junk but not found anything that seems to remove it or affects it.
How can i remove it ?
Most icons that are in the upper left corner of the screen can be seen what it is by pulling the info bar down by putting your finger just above the screen by the samsung logo and swiping down and it should show some toggles for wifi etc and below that it should show what that icon is and just tap on it and it should go to it or show what it is..this might not work all the time..but 99% of the time it does. :)

Sent from my SGH-I527M using xda app-developers app

Last edited:
Reactions: captemo

Frezi Evan

Mar 31, 2014

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    30.4 KB · Views: 113

dparrothead1

Mar 13, 2011
Florida
Well, I hsve never seen anything like thst. Has to be something one of your apps is doing. If nothing shows in pull down, go to manage apps and see what is running.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using xda app-developers app

Frezi Evan

Mar 31, 2014
Well, I hsve never seen anything like thst. Has to be something one of your apps is doing. If nothing shows in pull down, go to manage apps and see what is running.

i have checked my manage apps section but i see all are right.. I can't found anything running... Just happens..:confused:

ianneo

Sep 17, 2012
Melbourne
I get that while using Poweramp sometimes or twitter. Maybe that's your problem?

Sent from my GT-I9200 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Could you us a screenshot of what you are talking about?

Sent from my SM-T310 using xda app-developers app
    How can i remove it ?
    Most icons that are in the upper left corner of the screen can be seen what it is by pulling the info bar down by putting your finger just above the screen by the samsung logo and swiping down and it should show some toggles for wifi etc and below that it should show what that icon is and just tap on it and it should go to it or show what it is..this might not work all the time..but 99% of the time it does. :)

Sent from my SGH-I527M using xda app-developers app
    This notification comes up when your statusbar is full. Have you tried to reboot?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk 2
    Where i found status-bar ? where it's locate?

REALLY???? smh, again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using XDA Free mobile app