Mobile network state disconnected

Search This thread

09eric09

Jun 24, 2014
After flashing a rom, I can't connect to the mobile network. I can only access Internet through WiFi. I am also getting a message that says "the sim card is locked please reboot." Should I contact sprint? Has anybody else had this problem?

feizy

Nov 23, 2013
Dallas
After flashing a rom, I can't connect to the mobile network. I can only access Internet through WiFi. I am also getting a message that says "the sim card is locked please reboot." Should I contact sprint? Has anybody else had this problem?

Yes, I have a similar problem. I have a thread here:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2792317

Basically, if I run a sense rom (I have only tested Viper) or a CM11 rom (I tested the 6/25 nightly, Gummy Rom works too) then my network seems to work fine and I don't get the SIM locked error. If I run a more AOSP based ROM then I get this issue.

Test a sense ROM to see if you still have this issue, if so, you could need to get a new phone.

09eric09

Jun 24, 2014
Yes, I have a similar problem. I have a thread here:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2792317

Basically, if I run a sense rom (I have only tested Viper) or a CM11 rom (I tested the 6/25 nightly, Gummy Rom works too) then my network seems to work fine and I don't get the SIM locked error. If I run a more AOSP based ROM then I get this issue.

Test a sense ROM to see if you still have this issue, if so, you could need to get a new phone.

Thanks I'll test a sense rom out. Shame, I really enjoy using liquidsmooth.

09eric09

Jun 24, 2014
Alright so I flashed back to sense, and I still get no 3g/lte connection. If I tick on/airplane mode, I can maybe get it for a couple of minutes. Anybody else have this problem? Looks like I might have to send this phone back.

EDIT: Ok, so after flashing back to stock rom, I updated the prl/profile, and everything was fine. I was able to connect to 3g/lte with no problems. Does this mean I will have to stay on a sense based rom? Is there a way I can update prl/profile on custom rom?

Last edited:

feizy

Nov 23, 2013
Dallas
You can update your PRL on a sense ROM, you probably already tried that though. You could have a bad phone.....

Last edited: