Energy ROMs (NRGZ28) For TG01!

Search This thread

olyloh6696

Oct 20, 2009
Manchester
Hi Guys! I have been sending PM's with NRGZ28, and he has kindly agreed that if he can get a TG01 (borrow, or buy him one) he will cook his legendary ENERGY ROMs for us!
Those who don't know him, he is one of the best XDA members who cooks fantastic ROM's for HTC Devices. He cooks Cookie, Senscity, Dinik, MAXsense etc ROMs for everyones likings! he also updates them all at least once every two weeks!

So i'm asking you users, that if you want energy roms, that we could organize to collect donations (£80 for a used TG01) for NRG,

OR

someone can lend him a TG01 so he can cook, ROM's for us!!

Here is the message!

Re: Cook for TG01?
Originally Posted by olyloh6696
Hi NRGZ28, many people love your work!
May i ask a simple request, if our members from out TG01 community buy you a TG01, will you cook HTC Sense 2.5 energy ROMs for it?
It would be great!
It basically has the same specs as the HD2 apart form resistive screen + runs Sense perfectly (in other ROMs)

1Ghz, 4.1 inch WVGA , 512mb ROM, 256mb RAM.
Thanks! i look forward to you reply!!
We really like Energy ROM's and would buy you a TG01 to cook for

Cheers, olyloh6696

NRGZ28
You dont have to BUY me one... you can just let me borrow one.. if anyone one of you has one to spare. Although it's probably easier to buy one with a group effort. But yeah.. the Samsung Omnia 2 guys did the same thing a few months ago and now I make the best Sense 2.5 ROM on their forum. (on modaco).

Yes.. I will cook one for you guys if you can get me a phone... buy or borrow.. :)

Please Give Feedback, so we can organize something!
As you all know, we are lacking members and cooks now (apart from Miro + Drupad who are still making ROM's :D

Thanks!!

Last edited:
Reactions: MarvX and mirolg

mirolg

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 25, 2009
guys, please not forget -only buy a developer device is not enough! we have to donate NRGZ28 for his hard work also- that would be fair! :)

how long need her the lend device?
the better way is lend him a device, for week or two- AND donate him for ROM cooking.

i get end of next week a second device- Better a another member, but if not- i will lend him my device! :cool:

EnergyROM by NRGZ28 in ENG, GER, FRA, ITA and HOL

EnergyROM_Rhodium_Energy.png

Last edited:
Reactions: olyloh6696

olyloh6696

Oct 20, 2009
Manchester
guys, please not forget -only buy a developer device is not enough! we have to donate NRGZ28 for his hard work also- that would be fair! :)

how long need her the lend device?
the better way is lend him a device, for week or two- AND donate him for ROM cooking.

i get end of next week a second device- Better a another member, but if not- i will lend him my device! :cool:

EnergyROM by NRGZ28 in ENG, GER, FRA, ITA and HOL

EnergyROM_Rhodium_Energy.png

yeh, thats great! i will contact NRG and ask him how long he needs it for! thanks miro! :D

p.s - i noticed, that you have started calling for donations, i will donate as soon as i get a paypal account!

mirolg

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 25, 2009
yeh, thats great! i will contact NRG and ask him how long he needs it for! thanks miro! :D

p.s - i noticed, that you have started calling for donations, i will donate as soon as i get a paypal account!

yes, i will get a part from me-for our tg01 community, to we have new, great ROMs!

....is not a must, but, now 2-3 "new" devices :D ...and thousands from download :)
download stat

Reactions: olyloh6696

jonnyhall1bmx1

Jul 29, 2008
bradford
yes just give me a shout when he needs the tg01. i have 2 tg01 so i may aswel use the 1 just lying there for developing roms:) like i say just tell me when he wants the tg01 then ill sort it out from there:)

drupad2drupad

Apr 11, 2010
I am 98% getting a second hand tg01 from a friend in about week or 10 days time. i was originally use that one to play around with rom making and frying it myself and second one for daily use, but if NRG will fry it making roms, i think it's well worth it! ;) Will update if I get one donated ;) Good work Oly!! Sorry have run out of 5 thnx today, but will be visiting this thread again soon

EDIT Sorry din't read the whole thread, sorry jonnyhall, wasn't ignoring the fact that you offered one already! But still, let me know if by any chance you can't send yours, I will try to hold one as spare 'just in case' (also since it's donation, will see if it comes along as promised first!)

Last edited:
Reactions: kevinchr and mirolg

jonnyhall1bmx1

Jul 29, 2008
bradford
I am 98% getting a second hand tg01 from a friend in about week or 10 days time. i was originally use that one to play around with rom making and frying it myself and second one for daily use, but if NRG will fry it making roms, i think it's well worth it! ;) Will update if I get one donated ;) Good work Oly!! Sorry have run out of 5 thnx today, but will be visiting this thread again soon

EDIT Sorry din't read the whole thread, sorry jonnyhall, wasn't ignoring the fact that you offered one already! But still, let me know if by any chance you can't send yours, I will try to hold one as spare 'just in case' (also since it's donation, will see if it comes along as promised first!)

thats fine:) it doesnt matter:) anything to help the rom developers doesnt matter what tg01:)

olyloh6696

Oct 20, 2009
Manchester
Thanks for the offer, i am still awaiting a reply from NRG. Perhaps you can try Pm'ing NRG yourselves, and ask him how long he needs it for!
Thanks for the interest guys! :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Guys! I have been sending PM's with NRGZ28, and he has kindly agreed that if he can get a TG01 (borrow, or buy him one) he will cook his legendary ENERGY ROMs for us!
    Those who don't know him, he is one of the best XDA members who cooks fantastic ROM's for HTC Devices. He cooks Cookie, Senscity, Dinik, MAXsense etc ROMs for everyones likings! he also updates them all at least once every two weeks!

So i'm asking you users, that if you want energy roms, that we could organize to collect donations (£80 for a used TG01) for NRG,

OR

someone can lend him a TG01 so he can cook, ROM's for us!!

Here is the message!

Re: Cook for TG01?
    Originally Posted by olyloh6696
    Hi NRGZ28, many people love your work!
    May i ask a simple request, if our members from out TG01 community buy you a TG01, will you cook HTC Sense 2.5 energy ROMs for it?
    It would be great!
    It basically has the same specs as the HD2 apart form resistive screen + runs Sense perfectly (in other ROMs)

1Ghz, 4.1 inch WVGA , 512mb ROM, 256mb RAM.
    Thanks! i look forward to you reply!!
    We really like Energy ROM's and would buy you a TG01 to cook for

Cheers, olyloh6696

NRGZ28
    You dont have to BUY me one... you can just let me borrow one.. if anyone one of you has one to spare. Although it's probably easier to buy one with a group effort. But yeah.. the Samsung Omnia 2 guys did the same thing a few months ago and now I make the best Sense 2.5 ROM on their forum. (on modaco).

Yes.. I will cook one for you guys if you can get me a phone... buy or borrow.. :)

Please Give Feedback, so we can organize something!
    As you all know, we are lacking members and cooks now (apart from Miro + Drupad who are still making ROM's :D

Thanks!!
    yeah, that would be great! i will donate for a device!
    I have made contact with jonnyhall, he is busy atm, so he asked me to obtain the address of NRG then he can ship his spare device to lend.
    NRG check you PM ;)
    i can lend my tg01 as i have 2 :) but how long will u need it for? as it is my backup phone if my other 1 ever brakes