[MROM] ☆ ★ ☆ 4-Dec ● OS 7.8 ● Deepshining v7.0 'NokiaLove' ● Devstore8 ☆ ★ ☆

Search This thread

R3PUBL1K

Jun 7, 2007
ɒzəl.twɪzəl
I can try in the morning, if you've not had feedback by then, I'm just in middle of course work that needs to be completed by now :).

Thanks for the awesome ROM, your customisations reminds me of my Diamond days.

A donation will be on its way to you at some point, I don't have as much funds since I got married :eek:

R3PUBL1K

Jun 7, 2007
ɒzəl.twɪzəl
You are welcome.

Could someone confirm if DFT Bluetooth File Transfer is working in v4.0.

Thanks

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda premium

I could not get it to work either. The program starts and sees other devices, once they were paired, I have tried sending an .img as a test but nothing really happens.

Sent from my My Mozart using XDA Windows Phone 7 App

expressions104

May 17, 2010
Bulacan
That's strange. BT File Stransfer works well for me. No issues for me. You just have to open "Bluetooth" settings and stay there everytime you want to recieve a file. If that doesn't work.... I Don't know. I installed mine thru "Bazaar" some kind of marketplace.

Reactions: iamwin

digger_de

Oct 5, 2006
v4 radio symbols

Hi, I just installed v4, works well. One thing is strange: I can see the radio sign with level of receiving, but no symbols for edge (E) or UMTS H. Any idea?

mans550

Jan 31, 2010
Lite version

Is there any plan for a Lite version with just WWE and UK English language? thanks for the great work ;)

Localhorst86

Jul 5, 2011
Germany
dotcompt already pointed out that he doesn't have a Mozart (anymore?) so development is tricky. I myself wouldn't be surprised if he abandonded this rom. I mean, how Is he supposed to support it if he can't even run it? There are a multitude of alternative roms available (nextgen+, Dynamics7 etc.)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [MROM] ☆ ★ ☆ 4-Dec ● OS 7.8 ● Deepshining v7.0 'NokiaLove' ● Devstore8 ☆ ★ ☆

<< DEEPSHINING UPDATES AND DEVELOPMENT NEW HOME >>
    http://wp7deepshining.wordpress.com/

TANGO ROM FULLY UNLOCKED WITH INTERNET SHARING
    Developer Interop unlock + Max number unsigned apps + prevent relocking
    25 Languages + 13 Themes + 19 Accents
    Please make sure to read the INSTRUCTIONS​

1. If you have MANGO with SPL 4.xx or 5.xx in your device, flash a NODO Rom first to downgrade SPL otherwise you´ll brick it.
    2. You must have RSPL/HSPL installed in your device.
    3. Before doing any operations be sure you have battery level more than 50%!
    4. Download and flash DeepShining ROM.​

Warranty Issues
    Be warned, using RSPL may void your warranty.
    If you need to send your device to a Repair Centre, make sure that it looks like stock! Install stock official ROM before go to Repair Centre.​

forumframe78.jpg

25 Available Languages:
    German, English, Spanish, Italian, French, Czech, Danish, Greek, Finnish, Hungarian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Swedish, Chinese Simplified and Traditional, Portuguese, Portuguese Brazil, Japanese, Korean, indonisian, Melayu, Turkish and World Wide English.

.​

DEEPSHINING BUILT-IN APPS

Devstore8 - homebrew apps and a lot more :rolleyes:

screencapture11.jpg
    screencapture6.jpg
    screencapture8h.jpg

screencapture7.jpg
    screencapture10.jpg
    screencapture9d.jpg

_________

Spot ON - Use your device in a usefull way with Bing Maps :cowboy:

screenshot0b.jpg
    screenshot1wz.jpg
    screenshot2yz.jpg
    screenshot3a.jpg
    screenshot5ec.jpg

APP Webpage here

DEEPSHINING SUPERTOOL - a new experience for WP7 lovers :cool:

REVIEWS
    1800Pocketpc.com great review
    First wpcentral article
    another one here.
    WMPoweruser article and here
    WP7Lab article / and a 2nd review here
    thwindows.com

Download latest Deepshining v7.0 'NokiaLove' here

LINK TO ALL MOZART PREVIOUS ROMS

=================================================

Thanks to:
    Sandman01
    Chevron team
    Football
    Ansar
    Xboxmod
    itje
    pdaimatejam
    GoodDayToDie
    ted973 and btxakita
    feropont

Thanks to ALL Homebrew App Devs:

Special thanks to:
    ultrashot
    sh4d0w86
    mwang/DFT
    AnDim
    barikatdiss
    WojtasXda for his Rom tools

A big thanks to Donators XDA Community
    Whats coming next ROMs

unled117.gif
    Roadmap - whats coming next ROMs

TODO next: - updated 5-01-2012

. More...

Stay tunned
    Known Issues, Tip & Tricks & FAQ

Known issues:

. Devices get locked for no reason may be related with XBoxmod Cab Sender tool (not sure yet)

-----

mytips1.gif
    & Tricks

For tips and tricks, homebrew apps, wallpapers and lot of other stuff read the following thread:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1043187

How to improve your battery life:
    1. Turn On battery Saver in Settings > System > Battery Saver.
    2. Goto Settings > Applications > background tasks > and switch off apps running in background like HTC Hub, it drains battery a lot.
    3. Use Black Background and HTC Green Accent.
    4. Disable Locations Service in Settings if you dont think this is a usefull feature.
    5. Disable Geo-tagging feature in Settings, you can simply turn it off from Settings, Applications, Pictures & Camera and choose Off from the “include location (GPS) information in pictures you take.".
    6. Data roaming is another feature that eats the battery's energy, if you are not using it you can turn the feature off from Settings and Mobile Network.
    7. I recommned to turn off 3G connectivity if you're not using it for faster Internet browsing.
    8. Also disable Connections like Bluetooth and Wi-Fi as much as you can, use it only when you need it.
    9. Adjust Screen Brightness in Settings. Automatically is by default and drains battery a lot. Switch is off ans set level to "medium".
    10. Another battery eater - Change Email Interval in you Inbox Settings, default is 30 change it to "Hourly" or even better "manually".
    11. Turn Off Xbox Live Auto Connect in Settings > applications > Games.
    12. Conenct to your PC via USB cable. You can sync your device via Wifi but this will drain your battery fast.

Also, if you are a ROM addict and flash your device severall times be aware that battery needs 2 or 3 full cycles to stabilize.

myfaq.gif

Q: How to deploy XAPs?
    A:
    1. You need to connect your phone to your desktop
    2. Start Zune and wait for Zune to discover your phone.
    3. Run Multiple Xap and make sure your device is not screen locked.
    4. Deploy Xaps

Q: My device is not unlocked anymore and I lost all deepshining features. Why?
    A: XboxMod WP7 Update Cab Sender tool may be the reason, avoid use it.
    or
    A: You´ve run HTC Connection Setup twice. Running HTC Connection Setup for a second time may lock your device again.

Q: I have Mango already installed can I flash this ROM?
    A: Yes, but make sure to verify if your Bootloader version IS NOT 4.xx or 5.XX (goto settings > about > more info).

1. If you have MANGO with SPL 4.xx or 5.xx in your device, flash a NODO Rom here first to downgrade SPL otherwise you´ll brick it.
    2. You must have RSPL/HSPL installed in your device , download RSPL/HSPL see this thread HERE.
    3. Before doing any operations be sure you have battery level more than 50%!
    4. Download and flash DeepShining ROM.

Q: Advanced Config crashs after a few seconds.
    A: Activate Airplane Mode on the Phone, disable 3g data connection plus Wifi and Advanced Config will work.

====================

Chef´s Choice:

. Tango working XAP
    . Supreme Shortcuts
    ...i'm a WP7!
    . WhatsApp
    . foursquare
    . Pulse
    . IMDb Movies, TV & Celebrities
    . Lyrics
    . Cocktail Flow
    . Twitter

====================
    Windows Phone 7.8 Rom

Hi guys.

Here is the new Rom with WP 7.8 build

Release v6.0 Change log: 28/09 Deepshining WP 7.8 details:

• Windows Phone 7.8
    • Full Unlocked
    • All Marketplace apps working
    • Languages Available: German, English, Spanish, Italian, French, Czech, Danish, Greek, Finnish, Hungarian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Swedish, Chinese Simplified and Traditional, Portuguese, Portuguese Brazil, Japanese, Korean, indonisian, Melayu, Turkish and World Wide English
    • Devstore8 v3.0.0

IMPORTANT:
    . After flashing ROM Go to programs and run ROOT Manager and select All applications trusted.
    . If you run USB Video Out app, your system will become slow. Make sure to run it again and click yes to restore USB profile to default.

> Download Mozart Deepshining v6.0 WP 7.8

Have fun!!!
    dot
    ok I'm officially moving to another ROM since this guy can't get into our questions .. I think the OP is using HD7 now.
    This guy always used a HD7 as I dont have a Mozart device. The only reason I have cooked a Mozart ROM is because I have received lots of requests from Mozart users. Making a Rom in this conditions is hard and replying to your questions is difficult without a device in my hand. I will try to update the rom and fix some bugs if my brave beta testers agree to be "test rats" one more time.

This guy hope you enjoy other Roms from other great chefs here at XDA

Thanks
    Dot

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App