[4.2.1] Official Firmware XXAMA2 for I8190

Search This thread

generalriden

Dec 2, 2004
City of Palace
XXAMA2 Android 4.2.1 official firmware can now be downloaded for the Galaxy S3 Mini I8190. This official firmware update will bring several of new fixes with no updates of any new major features of 4.2.1 in the phone. We will be going through the process of downloading and installing it manually on your phone.
You can either update your phone to XXAMA2 Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean on any Galaxy S3 Mini I8910 via KIES or by using ODIN – manual method. By going through the ODIN way, you won’t even need ClockworkMod recovery or a rooted phone to install this firmware update. As always, our first precautionary note is to back up all your apps and any personal data before installing since you never know if in the process you lose your data. Some of the back-up tips are mentioned below for your data-safety:
Once the connection with computer is established, try to always back up your data to thwart any chances of data loss. Backing up your data is always very important before you install any new custom ROM or an official firmware update since there is always a chance of losing your apps, or other data from memory. You can make a back up of your SMS messages, contacts, Google data, apps, GPRS and 3G settings and even WhatsApp messages. One way of doing that is by using Samsung KIES which simplifies, synchs and keeps your life up to date. But when you do the backup manually, you get more options of choosing from what to store and also multiple options of moving data across many Android devices. If your device is already installed with a custom recovery like ClockworkMod or TWRP then it would create a complete image of your present state of tablet – most recommended.

Read more: http://wccftech.com/download-instal...re-update-galaxy-s3-mini-i8190/#ixzz2Iv3Wi8ri

Last edited:

generalriden

Dec 2, 2004
City of Palace
File Required(Download by clicking on it)

1. http://www.hotfile.com/dl/189242141/6ad2cf1/I8190NZCALL6_I8190NCHNALL6_CHN.zip.html
2. Odin 3.07
How to refurbish Galaxy S3 Mini I8190N to Jelly Bean ZCALL6 Android 4.2.1 Official Firmware

Extract Firmware zip record that we downloaded already from above link, we will get a .tar record and some other files.
Extract Odin zip record and we will get Odin3 v3.07.exe along with few other files.
Power off your smartphone. Wait 5-6 seconds for quivering to endorse finish switch off.
Now, put a Galaxy S3 Mini I8190N in Download Mode by dire and holding Volume Down, Home and Power button until Samsung Galaxy trademark appears in phone screen. Wait few seconds and your phone will be in download mode.
Now run Odin3 v3.07.exe (see Step 2) as an Administrator (right click on Odin and afterwards click on ‘Run as administrator’ from context menu) since Admin privileges is compulsory to finish a routine smoothly.
Now bond your Galaxy S3 Mini I8190N with your PC regulating USB cable. A summary will arrive underneath Odin’s summary box in a bottom left observant “Added!!”. If we don’t get a same afterwards we should try another USB pier (try USB pier located in behind in your desktop PC). If that too don’t work afterwards we should afterwards reinstall a driver. If we successfully see a “Added!!” summary in Odin afterwards we are prepared to go in subsequent step. You should also see COM pier with a series in Yellow if we successfully combined your device.
Select these files from I8190NZCALL6 folder [see Step 1] in Odin during particular buttons:
Click a PDA Button, and name a .tar record here with *code* appearing in a name
Click a Phone Button, and name record with *modem* in a name (leave if there is no such file)
Click a CSC Button, and name record with *csc* in a name (leave if there is no such file)
Click a PIT Button, and name a .pit file. Use customarily if we got it while extracting in step 1 above, differently omit it.
In Odin window, make certain Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time checkboxes are selected. Also, make certain that Re-Partition checkbox is selected, customarily if we are regulating a .pit record (see Step 7.4).
Double check all that we mentioned in Step 7 & Step 8 above. Now, once confident strike a START symbol to start a flashing process.
Once flashing completed, your phone will reboot automatically and shortly we will see a PASS summary with immature credentials in a left-most box during a really tip of a Odin. You can afterwards unplug a USB wire to undo your device from computer.
Congrats! Your Galaxy S3 Mini, indication series I8190N should now run on Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean build I8190NZCALL6. Go to Settings > About phone to determine this firmware update.

Last edited:

vonuzu

Feb 10, 2011
Strumica, Macedonia
Xiaomi Mi Note 10
4.2.1 or 4.1.2? Coz in the end you've written 4.1.2..
And is this only for N models?

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

And XXXAMA2 is 4.1.2, so i think this link you provided is wrong written.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    And as i mentioned in the last post, its 4.1.2 not 4.2.1. On that site they write it wrong. So it is not true.. There is no 4.2.1 for this phone, yet. :)