[Q] My phone is dead...Help Required

Search This thread

kannada

Jan 7, 2013
Hello All,

I was putting custom Rom CM11 to my system. I tried installing but it was stuck in Boot loop. Now it ran out of battery. Now it does not start. When I try to charge it get struck at M logo. I am not able to go to bootloader or recovery. Tried everthing... I left to charge overnight but not charging.. I even get M logo when I put it charge and remove the battery...My system 1 has GApps and system 3 has CM 11. I don't know if its not working because of something I did while installing..I tried removing battery and putting it back...So can you help getting it working.

Regards.

Last edited:

darth_nihar

Aug 1, 2013
Vizag
Hello All,

I was putting custom Rom CM11 to my system. I tried installing but it was stuck in Boot loop. Now it ran out of battery. Now it does not start. When I try to charge it get struck at M logo. I am not able to go to bootloader or recovery. Tried everthing... I left to charge overnight but not charging.. I even get M logo when I put it charge and remove the battery...My system 1 has GApps and system 3 has CM 11. I don't know if its not working because of something I did while installing..I tried removing battery and putting it back...So can you help getting it working.

Regards.

U will need to charge the battery externally using a external battery charger or McGruyver method just Google it will solve ur issue.