[F3211/F3213/F3215][KERNEL][STOCK] Stock kernels built from sources

Search This thread

rrvuhpg

Jan 2, 2009
OnePlus 8 Pro
Hi,

I will release here my updated "boot.img" files for the Xperia XA Ultra Single Sim.
You must have an unlocked bootloader to flash with Fastboot.
You don't need to be on the same firmware as the boot image that you want to flash.
You have to flash SuperSu again from TWRP just after flashed new boot to avoid bootloop.
All boot images have "ro.secure=0" and "ro.debuggable=1" in default.prop file
and "forcencrypt" of internal memory switched to "encryptable" in fstab.mt6755 file.

The Fastboot command is:

fastboot flash boot NAMEOFIMAGE.img

Follow the guide from @Yooooomi to flash new firmware on your Ultra to avoid bugs and brick: https://xdaforums.com/xa-ultra/how-to/flashing-xa-ultra-flashtool-t3551319

Releases:

24/01/2017: From 36.0.A.2.109 kernel sources and Ramdisk from 36.0.A.2.109 firmware.
https://mega.nz/#!o5JgkKiY!FZj2mN7ePEuWj30jRtFPqb-6yN414eCbkaeSyHOgntA

Last edited:

rrvuhpg

Jan 2, 2009
OnePlus 8 Pro
Thank you for your updated kernels, I'll try them when I have a chance.

Out of interest have you seen the development being done for the Z5 kernels on this thread...

https://xdaforums.com/xperia-z5/development/root-automatic-repack-stock-kernel-dm-t3301605

Do you think we could ever have such a tool working for the XA Ultra?

Maybe yes, porting some tools is possible but as you can see we don't have any dev or power users for our devices and I will not try to do all alone, I don't have enough coffee.

Reactions: btb55

rhabhab

Jun 7, 2013
HELLO
I have flashed FW release : 36.0.A.2.146,
*#*#7378423#*#* = bootloader unlock:Yes
The problem after i flash boot.img recovery.img (=succes) and flash supeSU.
i reboot my phone an he stuck on Boot animation , i have try wipe cache , dalvikcache, userdata but the problem remain the same
Before with .123 firmware version , i had no problem !
IF someone have a solution or a download link Sony Xperia XA Ultra(F3211). FW release : 36.0.A.2.123 for FRANCE
thank you

rrvuhpg

Jan 2, 2009
OnePlus 8 Pro
HELLO
I have flashed FW release : 36.0.A.2.146,
*#*#7378423#*#* = bootloader unlock:Yes
The problem after i flash boot.img recovery.img (=succes) and flash supeSU.
i reboot my phone an he stuck on Boot animation , i have try wipe cache , dalvikcache, userdata but the problem remain the same
Before with .123 firmware version , i had no problem !
IF someone have a solution or a download link Sony Xperia XA Ultra(F3211). FW release : 36.0.A.2.123 for FRANCE
thank you

Hi, there is no modified boot for 36.0.A.2.146 firmware that's probably why you have a bootloop. Download 36.0.A.2.123 firmware with Xperifirm included in Flashtool.

mchlbenner

Jul 1, 2008
Hl
Does any one have a twrp backup of 3213 full that they could upload i have twrp recovery no os!

Sent from my LG-H815 using xda premium

appleknight

Plans? Will this help us root 7?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170624-151223.png
    Screenshot_20170624-151223.png
    141.4 KB · Views: 195

Marvelicious75

May 23, 2012
OnePlus 8T

I'm pretty much in the same boat as Appleknight based on his reply in the other thread. I've got a more-than-full-time job, a lot of other interests, no experience compiling kernels and no time to learn.

I understand that it probably gets frustrating putting in all the work and not getting much in the way of recognition or gratitude for it, so I understand if you have chosen not to produce a root-pack for Nougat. That being said, If you (or anyone else with the skills to do so) would produce a root-pack for nougat on my 3213, I'd be more than happy to donate - say $20. Not sure if anyone else is interested in sweetening the pot... ;)

rrvuhpg

Jan 2, 2009
OnePlus 8 Pro
I'm pretty much in the same boat as Appleknight based on his reply in the other thread. I've got a more-than-full-time job, a lot of other interests, no experience compiling kernels and no time to learn.

I understand that it probably gets frustrating putting in all the work and not getting much in the way of recognition or gratitude for it, so I understand if you have chosen not to produce a root-pack for Nougat. That being said, If you (or anyone else with the skills to do so) would produce a root-pack for nougat on my 3213, I'd be more than happy to donate - say $20. Not sure if anyone else is interested in sweetening the pot... ;)

Sorry but I'm not interested, I'm not a mercenary.
I prefer receiving 20 cents from 100 users because they like my work (or 100 thanks ?) rather than $20 from one user because it need my work. I hope that you understand my point of view. But I'm sure that your offer will motivate some people.

Reactions: Sidcley Martins

Bryan-Alexander

Jul 6, 2017
need help relocking the boothloader on xperia

hi good morning guys can anyone please advise me how to re lock the booth-loader on xperia xa ultra f3216
i would live to bring it back to factory version and please sent me the flashing files thank you

Top Liked Posts