[Help]Need emmc image for bricked device

Search This thread

Frank782

Nov 5, 2012
Lucknow

Hello Guys,
I have a karbonn sparkle V and its internal sd got corrupted during the ota update
so i tried to flash stock rom via sp tools but my devices wasn't being recognized on pc, even though I tried several different drivers.
so I tried fastboot method and while I was following the steps, I accidently used the
Code:
fastboot reboot
command
just after I used
Code:
 fastboot erase bootloader
and now my device is without bootloader an nothing is happening. SO I need your help.
please someone generate the emmc image of your karbonn sparkle v
by going in terminal emulator and typing the following commands
Code:
su
dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0 of=/external_sd/emmc.img bs=1M count=200
above will create a file named emmc.img of about 200 mb in the sdcard
Please post that image in google drive or any file hosting site.
please help me on this
Thanks

Frank782

Nov 5, 2012
Lucknow
Guys I am still waiting, If someone gives me that file I may be able to recover this device.
Please guys, help me.

nanomine

Jun 4, 2016

Hello Guys,
I have a karbonn sparkle V and its internal sd got corrupted during the ota update
so i tried to flash stock rom via sp tools but my devices wasn't being recognized on pc, even though I tried several different drivers.
so I tried fastboot method and while I was following the steps, I accidently used the
Code:
fastboot reboot
command
just after I used
Code:
 fastboot erase bootloader
and now my device is without bootloader an nothing is happening. SO I need your help.
please someone generate the emmc image of your karbonn sparkle v
by going in terminal emulator and typing the following commands
Code:
su
dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0 of=/external_sd/emmc.img bs=1M count=200
above will create a file named emmc.img of about 200 mb in the sdcard
Please post that image in google drive or any file hosting site.
please help me on this
Thanks

I had a hard bricked sparkle v too, which is now completely dead. But I used to flash whole emmc using sp tools, and I can provide you with the link to full firmware file, which you can use to flash the emmc.
Here is the firmware - http://www.mediafire.com/file/uqdnsantv1ytqfx/Karbonn_Sparkle_V_1783956_Lollipop.zip (This is not a recovery flashable file)
Here are instructions - https://androidmtk.com/flash-stock-rom-using-smart-phone-flash-tool
In case you need individual files from firmware or any help regarding this then let me know.

Last edited: