[APP] Plants Vs. Zombies game .APk

Search This thread

theebest

Oct 24, 2010
Vegassss Baby!
i found this over at the nexus one apps and themes section. It is in chinese but you can change the language to english.

-steps to turn into english-

first open the game and you will get a little popup with 2 choices click the left one. after that you should get a load up screen that says "team Top3"

after that it will take you to the log in screen and press the middle button.

It will take you to the registration screen, fill in the following:

Username:
Password:
Repeat Password:

then hit the button to register.

Enter your credentials in the log in screen and press the right button this time.

once you log in keep on pressing the most right green button until you get to another loading screen that has plants popping up from the floor. once that finishes loading press the button underneath the loading bar and you'll finally be at the homescreen with a tomb stone.

Once logged into the tombstone screen click the second pot from the left at the bottom of the screen and you should see "EN" with a check box.

Attachments

• Plants_vs_Zombies_0926-1.apk
    7.5 MB · Views: 54,088
  • snap20110209_202357.jpg
    snap20110209_202357.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 4,590
  • snap20110209_202401.jpg
    snap20110209_202401.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 3,006
Last edited:

Y49Si

Oct 1, 2010
What type of user name and password did u use (format)? I keep getting an error message when I try and create a login and password...

Nevermind - game works Great!

Format is as follows
Username (letters & numbers)
Password (must start with numbers & then some letters)

Thanks for the post!

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using XDA App

G1rome

Apr 19, 2009
Wow I can't create a log in I keep getting an error message. I use all the formats I tried numbers and letters for username started numbers then letters for my pass still can't get it to work. I clicked the middle button to register by the way coz it started on the log in screen with two empty bars. Am I doin this right?

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA App

btate0121

Jul 25, 2006
has anyone checked to see if this thing is pulling any personal data in the background? There are wall papers on the MARKET with some malicious code.. it'd be pretty easy to sneak some into a game as popular like this and sheer the sheep.

daaango

Oct 22, 2010
I've heard that the internet access permissions are for a chinese gaming score system or something that probably doesn't apply to most of you here but there's a bunch of people using the app with no problem or compromised data...but use at your own risk I guess

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using XDA App

tylerjacobs

Feb 18, 2011
thank you

this worked out great after figuring out that you need at leat 4 letters and 3 numbers in ur password and i put a number in my name just to make sure. Thanks again.

EdTeach1680

Apr 24, 2010
Las Vegas
I have tried all formats for name/pw as well and nogo, can't someone just take the apk apart and make it english by default so we can at least know what error we are getting?

dsmall85

Nov 25, 2010
Anyone have a sample password we can use a format. I have tried most combos I could think of and no dice

GhostZini

May 8, 2010
Long Island, NY
I did like he said. I used my name follwed by two numbers for name and password i used two numbers
Followed by different name.
Example : jimmy88
88walsh
Just keep trying bro, it wasnt easy at first for me
G2 with meXdroid GingerMex Habanero

adigo

Apr 6, 2008
Try posting a screen shot or a video about the error you got and let people who understand chinese help you.

redpoint73

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 24, 2007
haha from what I've read, this is a just a clone, but a really well made one

Actually its quite awful. Very poorly made, low resolution, and not that fun. There is an APK floating around that doesn't require the login, but I'm not going to bother digging it up again, since its probably warez.

Better off to play the copy cat "Leave Devil Alone" or wait until the real PVZ comes out from Popcap.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i found this over at the nexus one apps and themes section. It is in chinese but you can change the language to english.

-steps to turn into english-

first open the game and you will get a little popup with 2 choices click the left one. after that you should get a load up screen that says "team Top3"

after that it will take you to the log in screen and press the middle button.

It will take you to the registration screen, fill in the following:

Username:
    Password:
    Repeat Password:

then hit the button to register.

Enter your credentials in the log in screen and press the right button this time.

once you log in keep on pressing the most right green button until you get to another loading screen that has plants popping up from the floor. once that finishes loading press the button underneath the loading bar and you'll finally be at the homescreen with a tomb stone.

Once logged into the tombstone screen click the second pot from the left at the bottom of the screen and you should see "EN" with a check box.