Deactivate LED when having a call

Search This thread

ShotingCox

Feb 20, 2014
Hi,

whenever I start a call or take a call, the LEDs are lighting up in this pretty ugly light blue.
I think this kinda sucks, when you walk around in public and you have that light blue stripe at your head :D

Is there any possibility to deactivate only this habit of the LED lights?

thx

amir-kia

May 17, 2013
Hi,

whenever I start a call or take a call, the LEDs are lighting up in this pretty ugly light blue.
I think this kinda sucks, when you walk around in public and you have that light blue stripe at your head :D

thx

You must change semcphone.apk by moded semcphone.apk . You can download existenz3.1.5 update and replace secphone.apk . it need root .

Reactions: Kambiz Engine3R

Captain Sweatpants

Feb 18, 2014
Edinburgh
Best option I found was the illumination bar app from play store its written for Sony phones and allows you to change individual notification colours etc.

Sent from my C5303 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

thx

You must change semcphone.apk by moded semcphone.apk . You can download existenz3.1.5 update and replace secphone.apk . it need root .