[Q] Launcher

Search This thread

Rugged96

May 26, 2010
Nashville
quick question.

So I'm rooted and enjoying the freedom but have a few other questions.

Has anyone installed a custom launcher (Nova) yet? What has been your experience?

If I install a Nova launcher do I lose all the Sense widgets, etc? what are the downsides?

quick question.

Has anyone installed a custom launcher (Nova) yet? What has been your experience?

If I install a Nova launcher do I lose all the Sense widgets, etc? what are the downsides?

If you use BlinkFeed you can't get that on a custom launcher (no way that I know of at least) and you also can't use HTC widgets.

Reactions: Rugged96

Tigerstown

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 20, 2013
Detroit
okay, thanks. I'm really not liking the square app folder icons. I'm so used to the round, stacked view. Is there anyway to change the folder previews with the stock launcher?
There not so bad if you make them transparent. I believe the stock launcher is the best. My opinion of course.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Tigerstown

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 20, 2013
Detroit

Attachments

• 1398566698132.jpg
    1398566698132.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 28

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    quick question.

If you use BlinkFeed you can't get that on a custom launcher (no way that I know of at least) and you also can't use HTC widgets.
    okay, thanks. I'm really not liking the square app folder icons. I'm so used to the round, stacked view. Is there anyway to change the folder previews with the stock launcher?

Don't think so