New flash player update avaialble on market!

Search This thread

Old MuckenMire

Feb 9, 2010
This is just too rich :D Adobe has now updated their app and we STILL don't have Froyo. So, if you have an ATT 3G Nexus you never even got a chance to play with the very first Adobe Flash app for Android, unless you rooted.

Nice Google , real nice....but hey, at least the press got a chance with it. You know, the ones who didn't even pay for their devices.

Last edited:

Galecio Family

Jul 1, 2008
Adelanto
Okay seems if I goto FB full Site and play one of my HD videos itds much faster and the frame rate is still choppy but much better than before. If I toggle off the HQ button the video runs smooth. Also noticed if you double tap the active Flash window the full screen in portrait mode works now as opposed to it intermittantly working on certain websites. Other than that I dont see any sign of hardware acceleration as I tried a flash based game Happy Aquarium and it was just as slow as the previous version.

Old MuckenMire

Feb 9, 2010
Well Adobe broke it for me. Now when I go to , for example, TBS.com, and select full episodes, when that page loads the audio is all choppy and breaks up if I try and move the page at all. I deleted the updated version and reinstalled the old version using Astro and it works fine again. I load the updated version, back to messed up audio.

timal

Dec 24, 2008
I'm using the prerooted Froyo rom. The download failed to install. Can someone pull/copy and post the apk. Thanks
NEVERMIND I FIXED IT.

Last edited:

jamezracer

Feb 21, 2009
mine failed to install too. had to uninstall the last version then reinstall. overall this is a great update for usability. long-press actually brings up the fullscreen button now, it didn't before. not for me anyway. the doubletap to zoom also works consistently.