[ODIN][UCKD5] GTG's Ultimate Unbrick - Return to stock - Working PIT included

Search This thread

qkster

Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 5, 2011
USA

Idk, never had that issue. I'm thinking that somehow during your flash, bad cable, loose connection, anti virus, etc..interupts the flash.
You needed to figure out why...reason it out. Read about it. Google it. Check diff boards. Odin is not particular to just the infuse. Surely Someone else may have found the solution...gl

tg2012

Mar 13, 2012
Boston
can i use the md5 file in recovery mode and do it that way? Sometimes my computer doesn't recognize the usb, and the phone doesn't show up in odin.

Jrb599

May 22, 2011
Works great except I whenever I turn wifi on - it automatically turns off. Is anyone else having this problem?

superman6143

Dec 4, 2010
Austin
so i had bricked my phone earlier and have been trying odin for the past 3 hrs.
it kept getting stuck at the factoryfs.frs or whatever.
i tried everything different usb ports, battery in, battery out, run as administrater nothing worked. until the last time it got hung up i left odin on and it showed a fail then i put my phone back into dl mode and ran it again...success.
but now i get a bootloop at the att screen. what should i do? how do i get to recovery mode?
Edit: Nvm i didnt let i go long enough

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What this is:
    A package to return your device to a completely stock state. It differs from h8rift's packages in that it includes a PIT file to repartition your phone. This is especially useful for those who accidentally flashed the wrong PIT (cough... bella) or screwed up their partitions some other way.

Is this dangerous?:
    No. The PIT file I created has been tested and confirmed working by myself.

Instructions:
    1) Make sure the drivers for the Infuse 4G are installed (installing Kies is the best way to accomplish this)
    2) Download and unzip GTG's_Ultimate_Unbrick.zip
    3) Run Odin3 v1.7.exe as administrator
    4) Place your phone into download mode (pull battery, replace battery, press and hold both volume buttons while plugging in the USB cable)
    5) Make sure your phone shows up in Odin as COM##
    6) Click the PIT button and choose infuse.pit (and make sure Re-Partition is checked)
    7) Click the PDA button and choose PDA_UCKD5.tar.md5
    8) Click the PHONE button and choose PHONE_UCKD5.tar.md5
    9) Press Start
    10) In the rare case that it finishes and your phone proceeds to boot loop, pull the battery, replace it, press and hold both volume keys and then press and hold the power key, keep holding all three buttons until 3e recovery comes up, select "delete all user data", and finally select "reboot system now".

----Download----

GTG's_Ultimate_Unbrick.zip (183MB)

I do this for fun so you shouldn't feel any obligation to donate, but here's a link if you want to. Donations of any amount are very much appreciated.

Can I get this file somewhere else as I can't get it to download?
    Thanks

I just uploaded it here: http://www.mediafire.com/?i57410xodydx5l1
    And it's up! Go ahead peeps! Try to brick this sucker! HAHA, you CAN'T anymore! Muhahaha!
    Am I the only person that gets redirected to take back hollywood or something when I try to download this?

There's a working link to the package in the ISET (Infuse Super Everything Thread)... see link in my sig below. Copied here too:

http://www.mediafire.com/?i57410xodydx5l1

Mirror here (Joe - feel free to add this to the ISET. I'll leave it up there).

http://d-h.st/7DB

Use GTG's package only if you want to return to complete stock FROYO - useful if you need to return your phone for service/replacement, or if you are a recoverying flashaholic and need to get clean. :laugh:

Otherwise, there are better options to get to or stay at GB bootloaders and get a working PIT file (or get to a complete stock official UCLB3) ... check out threads from qkster or jscott30 in the ISET for these options.
    Was the difference just Odin 1.7? I never understood why there are so many Odins :p.

Difference between what? Don't think the Odin version makes a difference. Just decided to include 1.7 lol.