[ROMS] Unofficial Nightlies for Grouper (wifi)

Search This thread

papi92

Nov 15, 2009
Hello, I am not responsible for your device. If it bricks it is because of you and not me. I am in no way responsible for what you do.
Secondly, these are Droid-Hive Exclusive Download Links. Do not REPOST the download links on other sites. You can direct back here. If I see someone copys the download link somewhere else I will shut down the Nexus 7 nightlies.

Instructions:
Download from here: http://droid-hive.com/index.php?/topic/1474-roms-unofficial-nightlies-for-grouper/
install in recovery.
wipe if need be
reboot.

Finally have fun and spread the word. I will try to add ROMs that you request. I am mainly over at DH tho but I will do my best to maintain this over here.

These are all untested builds. I currently don't own a Nexus 7 but I received a lot of interest from Users in my galaxy nexus thread about bringing this to the Nexus 7.

All the credits go to the Developers of each respective ROM. I take no credit for the ROMs themselve just for building them and hosting them for your convenience. I will do my best to update these ROMs at a fast pace for all the crack flashers. Thank you again for your understanding of what this thread is and have a nice day.

Last edited:

papi92

Nov 15, 2009
Xylon is uploaded. Aokp and xenon are uploading.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: lmulli

mlaws90

Nice, thanks for Xylon 19, will check it out via muiti boot. Dax and the Xylon team does awesome work.

Edit: Xylon Settings force closes making the ROM basically useless. Lock screen settings work cause they are part of the Settings.apk.

Last edited:

papi92

Nov 15, 2009
Well I'll build xylon again today. Hopefully they fixed whatever the issue is.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: mlaws90 and dr_w

papi92

Nov 15, 2009
Uploaded Paranoid, Eclipse, and
Baked

papi92

Nov 15, 2009
Honestly I don't own a nexus 7 lol I had a lot of members on DH ask me to do nightlies for it. Also nightlies are always beta. Stuff will be broken.

papi92

Nov 15, 2009
Hey all credits go to the devs :) I thought it was self explanatory. I'm just a middle man who put together a buildbox

Gil Smash

Jan 14, 2011
No offense but why ask a question like that? Did you read the OP? [rhetorical]

It says what all other threads say, doesn't mention that they are untested. I think the OP could use a bit of an update to mention that and also more of what this is and also maybe credits and/or a link to the original thread. Not trying to hate as I appreciate the work In just think it may be confusing.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Reactions: mlaws90

papi92

Nov 15, 2009
Hey i did rootbox. Try it out

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello, I am not responsible for your device. If it bricks it is because of you and not me. I am in no way responsible for what you do.
    Secondly, these are Droid-Hive Exclusive Download Links. Do not REPOST the download links on other sites. You can direct back here. If I see someone copys the download link somewhere else I will shut down the Nexus 7 nightlies.

Instructions:
    Download from here: http://droid-hive.com/index.php?/topic/1474-roms-unofficial-nightlies-for-grouper/
    install in recovery.
    wipe if need be
    reboot.

Finally have fun and spread the word. I will try to add ROMs that you request. I am mainly over at DH tho but I will do my best to maintain this over here.

These are all untested builds. I currently don't own a Nexus 7 but I received a lot of interest from Users in my galaxy nexus thread about bringing this to the Nexus 7.

All the credits go to the Developers of each respective ROM. I take no credit for the ROMs themselve just for building them and hosting them for your convenience. I will do my best to update these ROMs at a fast pace for all the crack flashers. Thank you again for your understanding of what this thread is and have a nice day.
    Well I'll build xylon again today. Hopefully they fixed whatever the issue is.

so these are nightlies of roms we have around here?
    No offense but why ask a question like that? Did you read the OP? [rhetorical]

It says what all other threads say, doesn't mention that they are untested. I think the OP could use a bit of an update to mention that and also more of what this is and also maybe credits and/or a link to the original thread. Not trying to hate as I appreciate the work In just think it may be confusing.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD