Can I flash Verizon/N7105 Roms on my sgh-t889?

Search This thread

Howard Stark

May 11, 2013
San Francisco
Can I? Our do I have to wait for someone to port it? I heard something about modems being involved. What are they?

Thanks,
Howard

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app

Modems are what give you voice and data service for your carrier such as T-mobile.

There is a list in one of these threads that tells you which roms for other carriers are safe to flash on the T889. When you find it, make sure you follow the directions to the letter or you will end up with an expensive paper weight.

Sent from my wickedly awesome Galaxy Note 2 using my fingers. Duh!!!

omgpk

Aug 24, 2011
Northville, MI
Modems are what give you voice and data service for your carrier such as T-mobile.

There is a list in one of these threads that tells you which roms for other carriers are safe to flash on the T889. When you find it, make sure you follow the directions to the letter or you will end up with an expensive paper weight.

Sent from my wickedly awesome Galaxy Note 2 using my fingers. Duh!!!

I don't fully understand what you mean lol, and I have the same question. I have a verizon note 2 (sgh-i605) and was wondering if I could flash a tmobile rom onto my note 2. I switched to tmobile and was able to get this phone to work on tmobile lol. I know lte won't work most likely.