Project kitchen sink (cm9,miui,cna,aokp,gummy, plus tons of options) v2.0 5/3/12

Search This thread

sk8trix

May 26, 2011
Hudson county N.J
Last edited:

duchski

Dec 16, 2005
Anybody knows if the stock CM9 browser is capable of flash? Mine is not. Did I miss anything?

Atrix 4G
jokersax CM9

Flash.apk needs to be installed in data/app for the browser to correctly play flash movies

Last edited:

foxrivertrekker

Sep 29, 2011
flash?

Flash has never worked for me if I installed it through the kitchen but is fine if I install it though the market after the kitchen install is complete.

not sure what im missing here but flash is giving me the little icon in dolphin and stock browser. when i click it to install flash, adobe gives me this page:
http://www.adobe.com/m/cdc/android_2_2.html

my play store says flash is already installed but doesnt seem to work??

I'm getting this message from titanium bup about checking debugging usb setting in development app, do i need to do that and where is that exactly?? Thanks!

Last edited:

Alcapone263

Jul 28, 2011
Yokosuka, Japan

foxrivertrekker

Sep 29, 2011
flash

It won't work as a system app, use titanium backup to uninstall it and reinstall through the market

Sent from my MB860 using xda premium

Just figured that out 2 minutes ago :D

Just flashed again to make a few changes
cm9,nonwipe,tweaks,newlibs,nosoftkeys,1.3kernel,alllaunchers,landscapebrowserfix,mostapps
No problems, except stock browser and dolphin still fc's on rotate. !sure thats known issue.
1.3 seems a bit quicker
Cant figure out how to change the push on email?

Thanks, cant wait for next update!

Last edited:

Th3Bill

Feb 6, 2012
Where I Am
This is amazing jokersax. Phenomenal work once again, don't ever expect anything less than that from you.

Well, don't forget, there are 3 of us on this build, including myself and Spleef.

Just wanted to let you know we're still working on getting all this ironed out. We have MIUI working on both Photon and MIUI in Aroma, AOKP and CNA are in the process or being built, and Joker's re-building Cm9 to work out some of the kinks that came with its first release.

One option that WILL be in next build....option to calibrate phone for larger, aftermarket batteries. Attached is a screenshot of my Photon from about 10 mins ago. I've had it n a single charge of a Hyperion 3600mah battery....32+ hours and showing 31% remaining. No more of the dreaded 1% for hours before the phone just suddenly dies. :)

MIUI also has been improved for this next build...battery life MUCH improved from 2.4.20.

Cheers!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-04-29-15-22-21.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-04-29-15-22-21.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 425

ih4ckback

Jun 18, 2010
Bellingham
facebook.com
Well, don't forget, there are 3 of us on this build, including myself and Spleef.

Just wanted to let you know we're still working on getting all this ironed out. We have MIUI working on both Photon and MIUI in Aroma, AOKP and CNA are in the process or being built, and Joker's re-building Cm9 to work out some of the kinks that came with its first release.

One option that WILL be in next build....option to calibrate phone for larger, aftermarket batteries. Attached is a screenshot of my Photon from about 10 mins ago. I've had it n a single charge of a Hyperion 3600mah battery....32+ hours and showing 31% remaining. No more of the dreaded 1% for hours before the phone just suddenly dies. :)

MIUI also has been improved for this next build...battery life MUCH improved from 2.4.20.

Cheers!

You know what you're right, I apologize for not giving you both credit.

THANK YOU Th3Bill! THANK YOU Spleef! AMAZING WORK FROM ALL 3 of YOU!

ATRIXXIRTA

Mar 17, 2012
The Shangri-La Motel
If you can help me figure out why the hell I can seem to upload anything to XDA, I have some pretty awesome APK's that would be perfect for the sink.

I have the SonyXperia Home Launcher which is PERFECT for MIUI. It has some pretty cool animations and its smooths as silk. Would go nice with Bravia mod. Plus I have some weather, clock and tool widgets for it.

Also I have the RAZR Official ICS Launcher. Its pretty close to trebuchet, but is pretty cool because its MOTO/ICS official :)

So help me get these things into your and Th3Bill and Spleef's hands!!

Reactions: shidoro and Mustkeg

jokersax11

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 13, 2009
www.jokersax.com
If you can help me figure out why the hell I can seem to upload anything to XDA, I have some pretty awesome APK's that would be perfect for the sink.

I have the SonyXperia Home Launcher which is PERFECT for MIUI. It has some pretty cool animations and its smooths as silk. Would go nice with Bravia mod. Plus I have some weather, clock and tool widgets for it.

Also I have the RAZR Official ICS Launcher. Its pretty close to trebuchet, but is pretty cool because its MOTO/ICS official :)

So help me get these things into your and Th3Bill and Spleef's hands!!

Put it in your Google drive and pm the links

Sent from my MB855 using XDA

pre4speed

Apr 17, 2011
lancaster
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
I just want to say I could not have asked for a better team for this project.

Looks like I'll finally get some time back to dev'ing. So its request time

I'm ready to try this if the fingerprint unlock can be implemented. Its the only thing that keeps me from using any other roms. Any way that can be put in? Awesome job all 3 of you!

quetzalcoatl2435

Apr 16, 2012
Yogyakarta
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC

Compass fix? :D

Oh, and the ability to disable capacitive buttons if the onscreen soft buttons mod is installed. That would be superb. :thumbup:

Sent from my MB860 using XDA

Last edited:

duchski

Dec 16, 2005

Tablet UI - or better yet, complete Webtop solution from newly released RAZR ICS ROM

Hint, Hint. Moto just released ICS update for the first Webtop/Lapdock enabled phone - RAZR - anybody going to check out this sot to see if there anything that could be used for the webtop? I heard RAZR ICS is really Blur-light os the chances are "webtop" app in ICS flavor could be used outside of Blur... Anybody???

-:-

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    no wiping before flashing kitchen sink
    the files are need for the touchscreen to work

What is project kitchen sink?

Its cm9, miui, cna, and aokp in one installer with all the options, tweaks, modifications, and changes you could ever want.

Best part is you get to choose what you want and don't want. You can even change options and try different setups anytime without multiple cwm zips.

What's in it so far?
    The entire kitchen sink

What's gotta be done?
    Testing
    More stuff
    Aokp
    translations
    Polish
    More tweaks

requests
    htc multtask
    modded google maps
    -AOKP on screen navigation buttons.
    -Tablet mod
    -MIUI lockscreen
    -Fingerprint Navigation.

Downloads

cool facts for fellow devs!
    • 900 line installer script
    • 900 line aroma script
    • close to 2000 , ; and other annoying syntax bits that could go wrong
    • 3 full aosp roms
    • total of 700mb shoved into 350mb
    • well over 150 test zips(stupid syntax errors)
    • by far the most bipolar project to date.

Also requests are nice especially during the building period
    Joker and I got Kitchen working well in Photon. I finally got Aroma set up to the Atrix last night (took me 3 days). Time for me to get down to some work on the Atrix Kitchen. :) With any luck, we can get you guys a good, working 3 rom zip sometime today/tonight
    Existing ICS ROMs are diarrhea. I don't understand why you would take on a project this huge if what already exists is broken. Just saying...

Sent from my MB860 CM7 RC1 37p Radio

What is the point of this response? How does this add anything to the development of anything? Why do you care so much about what we are doing with our seemingly "wasted effort"?

Seriously, people....if you have something to assist us with this project, be it a question or comment that is helpful and relevant, we would love to hear it. If all you want to do is dis out work or make irrelevant and unnecessary comments, then save your time and keep it to yourself. I don't care if anyone doesn't like what we are choosing to do here with our work. We have CHOSEN to take on this project as a challenge to see if we can produce something that we thought would be cool. Nobody is requiring anyone to come to this thread.

SO,

Lets get back to work, and all those of you who would like to make irrelevant comments like this guy and the guy he was quoting, please feel free to close your browser or check another thread. Have a great day! :)
    Lots of changes coming, mainly isolating features that don't play well with certain options. However what's planned it

Aokp
    Mystery rom
    Better tweak options with lots and lots of tweaks
    Better base options(keep options that don't work isolated)
    Tablet mod hopefully for all bases
    Card style multitasking option
    More options
    Fixes to prevent issues between bases
    Multi language support

Keep in mind this is a lot of work so not all of it will be done anytime soon.

Any news on these releases ? Will they even happen ?

Patience...Patience

Everyone:
    Gonna really need your help when this next version drops Gonna need you to test different configurations out for us and let us know what happens. Seriously...this next release has the following:
    5 roms
    Extended Battery configuration for each
    7 boot animations
    2 extra File Managers
    Gapps with Face Unlock
    GPS Config
    2 Kernels
    4 Keyboards
    6 Launchers
    Forced/Non-forced Ril
    Alternate 2d libs
    CDMA/GSM (as well as tweaked/non tweaked) props for EACH BUILD
    rotation fix
    tts options
    Wallpaper options
    flash
    genie widget
    gallery
    maps
    music options
    reloaded
    titanium
    voicesearch
    weather
    youtube
    It will LITERALLY have HUNDREDS of possible configurations. There is NO way with the small group of devs we have on this project that we could EVER test all of this and have any time to add in new functions....or even keep our base roms (or this one) current. We'd be spending all day flashing.
    I know it's fun to just set your nicely working phone and wait for our next drop, but if that's what everyone does, this will take FOREVER to get properly set up so that we do not have non-compatible options showing up on roms.
    I know bootanimation loops suck, but they are ESSENTIAL for us to know what options you chose.

THANKS in advance for assisting us in this....and hope you enjoy the Kitchen!