Troubles OTA Update 4.19.401.11

Search This thread

Blakos

Jun 10, 2010
Hi guys.

I am a french guy with an european One with the Soft version 4.19.401.11.

I have 2 issues since this update:
- with the date & time set on automatic, my One is in late. In firt, it was few minutes (7 or 9). Now, it's in late of 31 min.
I have to disable the automatic time and set it manualy.
- the screen timeout doesn't work someting (maybe there is a link with my time issue). Sometimes, the sreen stays "on" and I have to shut it off myself.
For exemple, when I charge the phone and I remove the power adapter, my screen stay "on" and if I don't take care, it use my battery.

I made 3 or 4 reset and the trouble is still here.

Anyone have a solution please?

Thanks a lot.

yoda1998

Apr 4, 2014
Hi guys.

I am a french guy with an european One with the Soft version 4.19.401.11.

I have 2 issues since this update:
- with the date & time set on automatic, my One is in late. In firt, it was few minutes (7 or 9). Now, it's in late of 31 min.
I have to disable the automatic time and set it manualy.
- the screen timeout doesn't work someting (maybe there is a link with my time issue). Sometimes, the sreen stays "on" and I have to shut it off myself.
For exemple, when I charge the phone and I remove the power adapter, my screen stay "on" and if I don't take care, it use my battery.

I made 3 or 4 reset and the trouble is still here.

Anyone have a solution please?

Thanks a lot.

Use an app like GSAM battery monitor to find out if you have any wakelocks. I sometimes have a similar problem with the screen staying on if I hav my phone on auto-standby, Maybe try another setting