Lg d858 qualcomm test point location

Search This thread

due

May 29, 2006
a week ago i got an LG D858 bricked, cannot flash using lg flash tool(s), because the model was null, i think the owner was trying to convert it to LG D851 or 850.
anyway the D858 has a different layout board than the D855 which is clearly described on this forum.
after many tries i decided to test where the qualcomm test point is.
the good news for me that i found it without too many tries.
and here is the picture.
one more thing I have to say, I tried many times with d855 on my running well PC I never succeeded but when i used a clean running windows on my laptop it was like charm, I remember I saw someone said something about that and I did not take it seriously. but if you fail and fail and fail, try it.
finally I used this tot for the willcracker boardDiag v2.99a ( LGD858AT-00-V10a-CMT-CN-JUL-12-2014-32G+0.tot)
originally was 16G and i renamed it to 32G to fit my D858 32GB bricked device.
good luck
(due)

Attachments

• LGD858_qualcomm_mode_by_due.jpg
    LGD858_qualcomm_mode_by_due.jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 2,232
hey;
is the test point for D858 dual LTE is same as D858 ?? thanks

yes it is, I just manage to bring alive Lg G3 d858HK from hard brick:):)

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

a week ago i got an LG D858 bricked, cannot flash using lg flash tool(s), because the model was null, i think the owner was trying to convert it to LG D851 or 850.
anyway the D858 has a different layout board than the D855 which is clearly described on this forum.
and here is the picture.
one more thing I have to say, I tried many times with d855 on my running well PC I never succeeded but when i used a clean running windows on my laptop it was like charm, I remember I saw someone said something about that and I did not take it seriously. but if you fail and fail and fail, try it.
finally I used this tot for the willcracker boardDiag v2.99a ( LGD858AT-00-V10a-CMT-CN-JUL-12-2014-32G+0.tot)
good luck
(due)

Thanks man, with you help I just manage to recover LG G3 d858HK from hard brick....thanks again:)

maybe you should post pictures of testpin to main post on XDA [GUIDE][FIX][DISCUSSION] LG G3 Hard Brick Recovery, because there is folks that have same problem like me....

t2060079

Dec 14, 2010
Hong Kong
Sorry for my D858HK bricked and unable to Dloader 9008 mode. Can you please post a photo to show the test pin for shorting?

t2060079

Dec 14, 2010
Hong Kong
Thanks for your message. But the main board of D858HK is different from that of D855. The metal cover over the emmc chip cannot be opened. Hence not know what test point for shorting.

Edit: after comparison between image of D8585HK and D858 in first post, can anyone please advise how to remove the metal cover over the emmc chip of D858HK?

Attachments

• _D858HK_main_board.gif
    _D858HK_main_board.gif
    2.5 MB · Views: 559
Last edited:
Thanks for your message. But the main board of D858HK is different from that of D855. The metal cover over the emmc chip cannot be opened. Hence not know what test point for shorting.

Edit: after comparison between image of D8585HK and D858 in first post, can anyone please advise how to remove the metal cover over the emmc chip of D858HK?

You can use fingernails to take off metal cover of emmc chip, I have same model d858HK, metal cover is not solid with emmc chip, just use little force to push it up of chip. Be aware that sim 2 card slot is connected with metal cover also so you need do lift it together.....but before that disconnect sim card 2 flat cable from motherboard also with your fingers.
You can use small tools if you have it.

cheers

Reactions: t2060079

mysteryjeans

Jun 16, 2015

mitsh2032

Nov 23, 2015
yes it is, I just manage to bring alive Lg G3 d858HK from hard brick:):)

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

Thanks man, with you help I just manage to recover LG G3 d858HK from hard brick....thanks again:)

maybe you should post pictures of testpin to main post on XDA [GUIDE][FIX][DISCUSSION] LG G3 Hard Brick Recovery, because there is folks that have same problem like me....
Please show me process and the short point

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    and here is the picture.
    good luck
    (due)

You can use fingernails to take off metal cover of emmc chip, I have same model d858HK, metal cover is not solid with emmc chip, just use little force to push it up of chip. Be aware that sim 2 card slot is connected with metal cover also so you need do lift it together.....but before that disconnect sim card 2 flat cable from motherboard also with your fingers.
    You can use small tools if you have it.

cheers