Is their any way with which i can run IOS app on adroid

Search This thread
G

GuestK00464

I want to use SAT official question of the day app on my android device but it is available for IOS only....anyway to work it around android ?

Or if not on android can i run IOS on virtual machine(pc) just like android?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Ryborg

Apr 10, 2012
Cleveland
I want to use SAT official question of the day app on my android device but it is available for IOS only....anyway to work it around android ?

From everything I understand, you either have to port the app over to android OR install iOs on your phone. The second option would probably more achievable for you, however why would you want to do that to a perfectly good android phone?

likertuban

Nov 16, 2013

i'm looking for it too, but didn't get any answer in google, and there's someone who said there's aplication that able to run ios aplication, but it ended up in the survey site which is almost fake...
i think it's not possible at the moment :rolleyes:
#CMIIW

From everything I understand, you either have to port the app over to android OR install iOs on your phone. The second option would probably more achievable for you, however why would you want to do that to a perfectly good android phone?
porting application is not easy :(
install iOS to my phone? is that possible? never heard of it...
maybe its' fake too...