Launchers!!!

Search This thread

jsgraphicart

Nov 25, 2011
OnePlus 7T
Google Pixel 7 Pro
All those screen shots are from Launcher 7??? Holy crap. I love it. That looks soooo sick. I may have to download that launcher. And by "may have to" I mean most definitely.

Sent from my Droid X2 using xda premium

Yep. You dont have to keep it all the stock colors it comes with, which makes it look a little plain. You can customize every tile. Something thats not so easy to do on an actual WP7 phone apparently.

BreatheALittle

Jan 23, 2012
The Land of Sun and Fun
Yep. You dont have to keep it all the stock colors it comes with, which makes it look a little plain. You can customize every tile. Something thats not so easy to do on an actual WP7 phone apparently.

Did you use any specific app to get the pictures you use for your tiles? I'm not finding them in any of the options. Them again, I just may have no idea where to look. :p

jsgraphicart

Nov 25, 2011
OnePlus 7T
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Did you use any specific app to get the pictures you use for your tiles? I'm not finding them in any of the options. Them again, I just may have no idea where to look. :p

You can set any picture as a tile. Some of those pictures I just got off the internet and edited them myself. Some are from icon packs that others have put together. Ill get the link to the thread with icons and post back in a bit.

Sent from my MB870 using Tapatalk

king..kranium

Jan 30, 2012
Mamou
I've tried several launchers all of which have been detrimental to my CPU usage. Anybody know of a aftermarket launcher that ain't burning up CPU?

Sent from my MB870 using XDA App

ztotherad

Aug 17, 2011
Illinois
OnePlus 9 Pro
just to throw this out here, im using zeam launcher on cm7 and tbh its pretty ba, i like it better then the other launchers ive used previously

just my two cents

BreatheALittle

Jan 23, 2012
The Land of Sun and Fun
Here are some links to get you started:

xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1177193

www.mod2xtreme.com/showthread.php?t=10241

Thank you SO MUCH!! i meant to say thanks earlier, but havent really had a moment to catch up on the threads. I really appreciate the help in making my launcher look awesome like yours!
:D

just to throw this out here, im using zeam launcher on cm7 and tbh its pretty ba, i like it better then the other launchers ive used previously

just my two cents

Zeam launcher?? How have I never heard of this? Hmm. What makes you favor that launcher over the others?

ztotherad

Aug 17, 2011
Illinois
OnePlus 9 Pro
Thank you SO MUCH!! i meant to say thanks earlier, but havent really had a moment to catch up on the threads. I really appreciate the help in making my launcher look awesome like yours!
:D

Zeam launcher?? How have I never heard of this? Hmm. What makes you favor that launcher over the others?

i just like how the icons are set for the menu, plus the icons dont have set spots like replacing the internet icon w/ another one and it not working, or something

skwoodwiva

Apr 24, 2011
This is my fav launcher. It was hacked for qhd and the bar icons are a little out of alignment. No landscape. But uninstalls, puts folders in launch bar and is fast. The theme option it has never worked.

Attachments

• com.sonyericsson.home-1.apk
    723.6 KB · Views: 288
Last edited:
Reactions: king..kranium
I like it, very nice looking launcher.

Sent from my Droid X2 running CM7 Beta

lol
the gmail notification I got had a slightly different looking response from you lol
it was kinda an oxymoron "like it but bit to simple for my liking", lol, sorry, I just chuckled when I read that....sorry...I should be sleeping lol

Jaydizz

Oct 11, 2011
Michigan
lol
the gmail notification I got had a slightly different looking response from you lol
it was kinda an oxymoron "like it but bit to simple for my liking", lol, sorry, I just chuckled when I read that....sorry...I should be sleeping lol

Yeah, I realized I kinda sounded like a jerk after I posted, so I cleaned it up. I can't see myself using it because I like a crazy about of customization, but I am probably going to use this launcher for a friend. I am doing an esn swap with her straight talk account so she can start using a Droid a855, and that launcher is perfect for somebody new to android.

Sent from my Droid X2 running CM7 Beta

king..kranium

Jan 30, 2012
Mamou
Umm hey skood gotta say thanks on da launcher.. remember how I said my launcher was "burning up my CPU"? This thing is like butter. Gotta love it...

Sent from my MB870 using XDA

Top Liked Posts