[9/9/12][Recovery]Clockworkmod v6.0.1.3

Search This thread
J

jianC

This is just a recovery I compiled from the latest available code from the CM10 source. It does not offer any major upgrade in function from ACL's latest cwm recovery, but is slightly aesthetically different.

Installation:
Download from link below, flash with fastboot
Code:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

Bugs:
recovery.log may show these errors:
Code:
 failed to open /sys/class/android_usb/android0/state: No such file or directory
but it does not affect usb or mass storage afaik.

Download:
recovery_cwr_6.0.1.3.img - 3.36 MB 9912

Credits: Everyone involved in Android development.

Feel free to report any bugs and enjoy.

Last edited:
J

jianC

works great, but one question: what is the thing you are asked first time you click reboot system now and what should i have answered yes or no, cause i clicked no?

I have not seen that prompt before.. what did it say? If you don't know what it does, answering "no" is probably a good idea ;)

Ranomez

Jun 1, 2010
HTC One X+
HTC Desire HD
sorry to revive this old thread, but i just realised this recovery has a big problem and wanted to warn anyone who may want to try it: most blckups made by it have md5 mismatch, i meant i got that error at 14 out of 15 backups created.

EDIT1: i had a look at the backup folder and as far as i can see some .img files are not generated (i think cache and recovery) and also the nandroid.md5 is not generated, but that is easy to fix by generating it by urself throu adb.

Last edited:

Trykall8

Jul 27, 2009
Samsung Galaxy S9
Battery loading Led not working

The Led is not working with this recovery while charging.
I guess the Battery is not loading, too.

Edit - This is only, when phone is off. -

Hope this can be fixed.

regards

Last edited:
J

jianC

Sorry about the bugs/lack of support but I do not have a Touch Pro 2 anymore.

The most help I can offer is uploading the device tree that I used to compile recovery in CM10 (and potentially compile a booting version of CM10 but that has never been accomplished due to kernel issues).

https://github.com/jianC/android_device_htc_rhodium

Last edited:

wizardknight

Nov 1, 2009
Seattle WA
Sorry about the bugs/lack of support but I do not have a Touch Pro 2 anymore.

The most help I can offer is uploading the device tree that I used to compile recovery in CM10 (and potentially compile a booting version of CM10 but that has never been accomplished due to kernel issues).

http://ge.tt/1gVK1FS/v/0?c

If you would like to play with the 3.4.17 kernel for S&Gs, you can find it in this thread at the bottom of the first post.
Maybe some of the kernel issues will be fixed there? I can probably get the git for it if you would want it.

Last edited:
J

jianC

If you would like to play with the 3.4.17 kernel for S&Gs, you can find it in this thread at the bottom of the first post.
Maybe some of the kernel issues will be fixed there? I can probably get the git for it if you would want it.

Thanks for the links, but I do not have a rhod for testing anymore.. maybe someone adventurous could take a stab at it :).