{Official thread} New lockscreen.. Questions?

Search This thread

Stericson

Retired Senior Mod / Retired Senior RD
Nov 10, 2008
screen4s.png

thanks you for the answer...in this screenshot u can see the battery position and the sms icon (that appears decentralized)

thanks again..

Your using an old version. I can tell by that screenshots, all those problems have already been resolved.

Stericson

nabzilla1990

Feb 11, 2009
how can I run the osaka color change.jar to change the colors to white is there a template i can use

what are the main files that need to be changed to enable ur amazing lockscreen also no rush but when do your going to complete the lockscreen like the music and messaging part

jdwme

Apr 4, 2008
Houston
how can I run the osaka color change.jar to change the colors to white is there a template i can use

what are the main files that need to be changed to enable ur amazing lockscreen also no rush but when do your going to complete the lockscreen like the music and messaging part

You need a theme template, cyan provides one in his thread, move services.jar, framework.jar, android.policy.jar, framework-res.apk, and settings.apk to the template and follow the instructions from the colorchange jar, it works just like if you were doing this on a regular theme template. I did this for my theme to get all my stuff white :)

Last edited:

iCe87

Aug 15, 2009
Excuse me stericson..i have another problem..to modifing your framework (i only have replaced your .png files with the .png from my theme..)in my theme now,i can't visualize the hour in the statusbar,and the progress circle is still yellow (in my theme it's white)...what can i do??

Honestly77

Dec 10, 2007
O
Excuse me stericson..i have another problem..to modifing your framework (i only have replaced your .png files with the .png from my theme..)in my theme now,i can't visualize the hour in the statusbar,and the progress circle is still yellow (in my theme it's white)...what can i do??

What I recommend doing is flashing back to stock and leaving it that way. In order to change circle color and status bar color you need to edit some xmls. Check on these forums. It helped me a lot. 2 weeks ago I didn't know anything. Now I have my own theme out :)

Stericson

Nov 10, 2008
O

What I recommend doing is flashing back to stock and leaving it that way. In order to change circle color and status bar color you need to edit some xmls. Check on these forums. It helped me a lot. 2 weeks ago I didn't know anything. Now I have my own theme out :)

^^^^^^^^^^^What he said......Still need screenshots though to confirm :)

Stericson

Nov 10, 2008
Send me an email I'll add you to the list of devs that get the updates when I finish them.....

Stericson

bkmo

Jun 25, 2008
10° 5' 59" North, 84° 16' 84" West
You need a theme template, cyan provides one in his thread, move services.jar, framework.jar, android.policy.jar, framework-res.apk, and settings.apk to the template and follow the instructions from the colorchange jar, it works just like if you were doing this on a regular theme template. I did this for my theme to get all my stuff white :)
Wont work for me colorchange errors out. What I did was put the files into cyanogens 404 template and ran colorchange on it for date, clock and ticker.

edwinr29

Jun 29, 2009
Wallinford, CT
xRom Compatibility???

Hi Stericson,

i Was wondering if the lockscreen has compatibility issues with JAC's Xrom??

im in 1.4r3 and i tried earlier today to pull and switch the files and got stuck at the G1 screen

i know you are working w/ JAC and Manup to include your lockscreen on 1.5 but i really like it and wanted to see if i could get it to work in this build

n e thoughts???

nabzilla1990

Feb 11, 2009

thanks like ur theme btw miezu right looks nice can finally port it love this lockscreen

jdwme

Apr 4, 2008
Houston
Hmmm refuses to work for me. Have you tried it with the latest release of Stericsons files he sent out today? All I am trying to do is get the services.jar from today added to your theme to get the fixes, and white colors.

No I haven't, as soon as I can wrangle the laptop from my wife I plan on working on the theme :)