[ROOT][TWRP][MODS][ROMS] WIKO U Feel Prime

Did this guide work on your Wiko U Feel Prime?

• Total voters
Search This thread
Okay, So before I show you all the goodies for your Wiko U Feel Prime let me tell you a little bit about whats going on...

I technically do not own a U Feel Prime, how ever I own the variant Blu Life One X2 Mini, though it seems to be very closely related according to GSMarena

Managed to port TWRP recovery originally from the Redmi 3S (again closely related) to the Life One X2, which I then ported to the Life One X2 Mini (confusing; I know). Long story short, this version of the ported TWRP recovery has been confirmed to work on the U Feel Prime.

Before I get into how to install TWRP and root your U Feel Prime there are a few things that need to be noted....
1. If the wiko is using the same kernel that is one the Life One X2 Mini then you WILL NOT be able to remount /system partition as RW (read and write) (PLEASE TEST THIS AND REPORT BACK TO ME)
2. DO NOT INSTALL SUPERSU AND MAGISK; choose ONE. They don't tend to play very nicely with each other. Which can lead to weird errors and soft bricks.
3. Magisk will also allow for systemless host file (to install Adaway), busybox and TONS of other systemless goodies
4. If TWRP gives you any issues (vibrates and reboots when performing flashes or nandroid backups) then boot into TWRP, select "mount" then disable MTP.

Let's get down to it:

download here: TWRP RECOVERY
1. Enable Development Options
2. Go into Development Options and enable OEM Unlocking
3. Connect phone to computer and open command prompt, run command "adb reboot bootloader"
4. Run the command "fastboot oem unlock"
5. Reboot into system to make sure everything is all good
6. again run command "adb reboot bootloader"
7. run fastboot command "fastboot flash recovery TWRP.img"
8. Then boot into twrp "fastboot boot TWRP.img"
9. Tap on 'reboot' at the bottom corner and select 'system'

To get root simply flash the latest Magisk12.zip

I will be updating this thread periodically.

If you want to try some other mods, tools, guides and ROMs designed for the Life One X2 and Life One X2 mini then check out BLOX2.com
BE SURE BEFORE FLASHING ANYTHING THAT IT IS COMPATIBLE WITH THE LIFE ONE X2 MINI; OTHERWISE YOU WILL BRICK YOUR PHONE!

Also, if anyone would be so kind to send me a nandroid backup of /boot and /system so that I can make a flashable Stock ROM.

-ieatgravity

Last edited:

KangkanD

Apr 7, 2015
Silchar, Assam
Okay, So before I show you all the goodies for your Wiko U Feel Prime let me tell you a little bit about whats going on..

I technically do not own a U Feel Prime, how ever I own the variant Blu Life One X2 Mini, though it seems to be very closely related according to GSMarena

Managed to port TWRP recovery originally from the Redmi 3S (again closely related) to the Life One X2, which I then ported to the Life One X2 Mini (confusing; I know). Long story short, this version of the ported TWRP recovery has been confirmed to work on the U Feel Prime.

Another One , I mean another Cousin "Yu Yureka Black " Indian Variant of Wiko U Feel Prime /Blu Life One X2 Mini
http://www.gsmarena.com/yu_yureka_black-8714.php
Also Check the Development Page ( Roms/ Kernels/ Recovery) here

Hope This helps, lets Contribute to the Device.

Last edited:

alex moymoy

Nov 2, 2015
Worked with me. Only had to change the BLOX2 IMG by twrp Ufeel one and renamed it with "BLOX2_TWRP". It works perfectly with magisk Roots on the go?

Sorry for my english. Long time without speak and write ?

Reactions: ieatgravity

crester

Aug 17, 2009
Hello.
where did you found ADB interface drivers?
I am unable to install it into windows 7 64 bit

and so,
error: device '(null)' not found

Last edited:

HorstiG

Mar 14, 2013
Banja Luka RS
You can try Drax from blox2.com. It may work on your will but it was designed for the life one X2 mini. I am also working on lineage 13 for the X2 mini. Keep up with development on blox2.com

Thank you, I have a look.

Sent from my U FEEL PRIME using XDA Labs

---------- Post added at 03:39 ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 ----------

Is there any way to change the selinux mode? I have some Problems with Xposed Modules (N-Ify).

Thank you, I have a look.

Sent from my U FEEL PRIME using XDA Labs

---------- Post added at 03:39 ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 ----------

Is there any way to change the selinux mode? I have some Problems with Xposed Modules (N-Ify).

N ify has been known to cause issues. You can use the command 'set enforce 0' to make selinux permissive. There are apps on the play store that can do this as well.

Reactions: HorstiG

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Okay, So before I show you all the goodies for your Wiko U Feel Prime let me tell you a little bit about whats going on...

Before I get into how to install TWRP and root your U Feel Prime there are a few things that need to be noted....
    1. If the wiko is using the same kernel that is one the Life One X2 Mini then you WILL NOT be able to remount /system partition as RW (read and write) (PLEASE TEST THIS AND REPORT BACK TO ME)
    2. DO NOT INSTALL SUPERSU AND MAGISK; choose ONE. They don't tend to play very nicely with each other. Which can lead to weird errors and soft bricks.
    3. Magisk will also allow for systemless host file (to install Adaway), busybox and TONS of other systemless goodies
    4. If TWRP gives you any issues (vibrates and reboots when performing flashes or nandroid backups) then boot into TWRP, select "mount" then disable MTP.

Let's get down to it:

download here: TWRP RECOVERY
    1. Enable Development Options
    2. Go into Development Options and enable OEM Unlocking
    3. Connect phone to computer and open command prompt, run command "adb reboot bootloader"
    4. Run the command "fastboot oem unlock"
    5. Reboot into system to make sure everything is all good
    6. again run command "adb reboot bootloader"
    7. run fastboot command "fastboot flash recovery TWRP.img"
    8. Then boot into twrp "fastboot boot TWRP.img"
    9. Tap on 'reboot' at the bottom corner and select 'system'

To get root simply flash the latest Magisk12.zip

I will be updating this thread periodically.

If you want to try some other mods, tools, guides and ROMs designed for the Life One X2 and Life One X2 mini then check out BLOX2.com
    BE SURE BEFORE FLASHING ANYTHING THAT IT IS COMPATIBLE WITH THE LIFE ONE X2 MINI; OTHERWISE YOU WILL BRICK YOUR PHONE!

Also, if anyone would be so kind to send me a nandroid backup of /boot and /system so that I can make a flashable Stock ROM.

-ieatgravity
    Okay, So before I show you all the goodies for your Wiko U Feel Prime let me tell you a little bit about whats going on..

Another One , I mean another Cousin "Yu Yureka Black " Indian Variant of Wiko U Feel Prime /Blu Life One X2 Mini
    http://www.gsmarena.com/yu_yureka_black-8714.php
    Also Check the Development Page ( Roms/ Kernels/ Recovery) here

Hope This helps, lets Contribute to the Device.
    Can you share the method?

Sent from my Galaxy S9+ using XDA Labs
    !!!! Before doing this! don't forget to save your files. This method will reset factory your phone !!!

At first you must have activated developper mode , and activate "usb debug" and "OEM unlock" in developper options.
    url]

You can read this post if you don't know anything about adb .https://www.xda-developers.com/how-to-install-twrp/

1. Download this recovery "twrp-3.3.1-1-garlic.img" , download last magisk manager apk and magisk 20.0
    https://dl.twrp.me/garlic/twrp-3.3.1-1-garlic.img.html put this file on pc in adb folder
    https://github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk/releases/download/v20.0/Magisk-v20.0.zip put this file on sd card in phone
    https://github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk/releases/download/manager-v7.3.5/MagiskManager-v7.3.5.apk put this file on sdcard in phone

2. Connect your phone to the PC with usb. Type the following into the command window to boot your device into bootloader/fastboot mode:
    adb reboot bootloader

3. when phone is in fastboot mode, enter this commmand
    fastboot oem unlock-tinno

(now your phone is unlocked, and your system has been reset)

4. enter command to flash recovery
    fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.3.1-1-garlic.img

5. after flashing twrp, you have to enter this command in order to reboot in custom recovery directly :
    fastboot boot twrp-3.3.1-1-garlic.img

6. now your are in custom recovery , flash the file you put on sdcard named "Magisk-v20.0.zip"

7. return at menu and go in advanced wipe and select select "Dalvik / ART Cache" and "Cache", then wipe
    8. return at menu and go to reboot and select reboot system
    9. navigate to your phone folder and install MagiskManager-v7.3.5.apk (you must have authorized unknown sources in phone)

Now you have a root Ufeel Prime with Nougat.
    You can also flash roms from clone yureka black. But you will loose good apk like wiko camera and gallery, and you will loose fingerprint gesture for return and open recents app. Android Pie and Oreo have other good navigation modes with hide navigation bar.
    https://xdaforums.com/yu-yureka-black

Tell me if it works for you!
    I'm going to have mine tomorrow, I'm android developer, tomorrow night definitely you'll have root

Bonjour Tigrou!
    Did you buy your ufeel prime?
    Looking forward to hearing from you.....
    That's not correct, if you have the MM EXE from Wiko, you can install M without problems like me.

Sent from my dream2lte using XDA Labs