[Help] HTC PH85110 wont boot normally

Search This thread

slapfreak

Apr 25, 2014
Good day!

My HTC PH85110 wont boot up normally, it just keep on restarting once i turn the power on. I tried a hard reset but it didn't helped it, it just shows the logo then turns off and on again. I've searched the forum on how to revive my phone, and found some threads on flashing it. but before doing it, im gonna ask for other opinions first, or i might just kill the phone. :crying:

Here's the phone info when i boot it in recovery mode:

*** LOCKED ***
RUBY PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-1.93.0002
OpenADSP-v02.6.0.2226.00.0202
eMMC-boot
Mar 15 2012,21:46:51

HBOOT

<VOL UP> to previous item
<VOL DOWN> to next item
<POWER> to select item

FASTBOOT
RECOVERY
FACTORY RESET
CLEAR STORAGE
SIMLOCK
IMAGE CRC

I really have no idea where to start for this is my first time to use this phone.Hope that someone can help me with this problem.

pbergonzi

Jun 14, 2013
Mesa, AZ
won't boot normally

First take your battery out, wait 10 seconds, put it back in.
Do not turn phone on, and plug in the charger. Make sure you see charging light indicating that it's charging. Wait 4 hours, turn the phone on, wait 5 minutes, then press and release the power button once to see if it wakes up.
Then come back here to see what the next person has said.

Reactions: slapfreak

slapfreak

Apr 25, 2014
Do not turn phone on, and plug in the charger. Make sure you see charging light indicating that it's charging. Wait 4 hours, turn the phone on, wait 5 minutes, then press and release the power button once to see if it wakes up.

Done this. When i charge the phone, i only see orange light on the phone. When i turned the phone on after 4 hours, still doing the same, wont turn on normally. it just turn on shows the HTC logo, then turns off and turns on again.

ravike14

Feb 9, 2013
Colombo
Done this. When i charge the phone, i only see orange light on the phone. When i turned the phone on after 4 hours, still doing the same, wont turn on normally. it just turn on shows the HTC logo, then turns off and turns on again.

All of this happened out of the blue?

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

slapfreak

Apr 25, 2014
All of this happened out of the blue?

This just happened when i stopped using the phone 'coz i used my other phone(M110s) 'coz the battery of my HTC went dead, so i need to look for a new one. then after a couple of days after i bought the new battery for the phone, and when i turn the phone on, it happened.

Just turning on with the HTC logo then turns of by itself and turns on again. It keeps doing it until your remove the battery to stop it. I really want to go back using my HTC phone. Please help me revive my phone. :(

ravike14

Feb 9, 2013
Colombo
This just happened when i stopped using the phone 'coz i used my other phone(M110s) 'coz the battery of my HTC went dead, so i need to look for a new one. then after a couple of days after i bought the new battery for the phone, and when i turn the phone on, it happened.

Just turning on with the HTC logo then turns of by itself and turns on again. It keeps doing it until your remove the battery to stop it. I really want to go back using my HTC phone. Please help me revive my phone. :(

Well hard to say what went wrong your phone is still locked and protected.. But well if you unlock your bootloader and flash a recovery you'll be able to backup your internal memory data and flash a RUU :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    won't boot normally