[Request] HBO Go

Search This thread

arcanexvi

Aug 22, 2010
Hoffman Estates, IL
Can someone post the current apk for the tablet app? I want to see if it'll sideload.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Last edited:

jc monkeyballs

Nov 24, 2008
Well here's a link to the file. It does everything but play. It hangs on buffering. I'm leaving it installed so at least the play store will notify me that there's an update :p

http://www.mediafire.com/?zk618fv5j8a742b

Thanks jc for the file.

I almost PMmed you to ask if you were having that problem also. Runs great, plays the HBO intro, then buffers eternally when it tries to play the video. Oh well...hope it gets fixed soon.

jayrocndc

Mar 24, 2013
Washington, DC
Thanks for the app. I had no idea wouldn't work with Android 4.3. I thought with Android 4.3 bringing stronger DRM protection HBO would be all over it. This is the sucky part of being an early adopter.

jayrocndc

Mar 24, 2013
Washington, DC
Here'a response from HBO:

Contact HBOGO (HBO) <ContactHBOGO@hbo.com>

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. The HBO GO/MAX GO App does not currently support Android 4.3. Please stay tuned as a new version of the application with support for Android 4.3 is coming soon!

Thank you,
The HBO GO Team
--------------------------------------

So at least we know they're working on :D

fceeviper

If you have Comcast the xfinity App works great for HBO and has all the shows and movies available.
Do have a .APK for us? :cool:

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. The HBO GO/MAX GO App does not currently support Android 4.3. Please stay tuned as a new version of the application with support for Android 4.3 is coming soon!

Thank you,
The HBO GO Team

Thanks for this.

nixie2121

Mar 2, 2011
thanks.. for some reason when I click log in it does nothing... hbo go app

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk now Free

Joppykid

Oct 2, 2010
St. Louis
Are you running kit kat? They just barely updated it to work with 4.3, I'd assume it will be a bit before it runs with 4.4. They just did an update yesterday and now it doesn't work with 4.3 either. It force closes every time you log in. Ran flawlessly before that.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

cinco312

Dec 9, 2012
Brooklyn
www.msinkophotography.com
Are you running kit kat? They just barely updated it to work with 4.3, I'd assume it will be a bit before it runs with 4.4. They just did an update yesterday and now it doesn't work with 4.3 either. It force closes every time you log in. Ran flawlessly before that.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Yeah I am. I tried installing it on my S3 too but it says not compatible either and that is running 43.3. Might as well cancel my HBO now

Sent from my Nexus 7 FHD using Tapatalk 4

fgpermana

Apr 18, 2014

Hello,

Thank you,
The HBO GO Team

have app for android 4.2 ? i want install it. i'm from indonesia.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It is now available. Check the play store

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Hello,

Thank you,
    The HBO GO Team

Well here's a link to the file. It does everything but play. It hangs on buffering. I'm leaving it installed so at least the play store will notify me that there's an update :p

http://www.mediafire.com/?zk618fv5j8a742b

Thanks jc for the file.