[APP] New Flash 10.72.1 update!

Search This thread

samusalo

Mar 12, 2009
Works much better with Youtube videos than before. Almost no lag at all. I hope it will still get better from this.

chilibball

Oct 10, 2009
Re: new flash 10.72.1 update!

Can someone post the apk as a download please.

-------------------------------------
Sent via the XDA Tapatalk App

shaggy-h

Feb 16, 2010
Sounds like the new build might have hardware acceleration in it. That's good news, it means that the Froyo release could be imminent (since I'd assume Google wouldn't release it without Flash being ready)...

russell81

May 23, 2010
Sounds like the new build might have hardware acceleration in it. That's good news, it means that the Froyo release could be imminent (since I'd assume Google wouldn't release it without Flash being ready)...

Doesn't look like it from the release notes:

Hardware decoding of video is not yet enabled. Currently, Flash on Android supports software decoding for all the same H.264 profiles as Flash on the desktop.

labs.adobe.com/wiki/index.php/Flash_Player_10.1_for_Android

russd456

May 21, 2010
east brunswick
flash update

hey guys, i just found somthing really cool out while playing with my nexus one runnig RoDrIgUeZsTyLe @ FroYo MCR R16 MOD, well i got a adobe flash update yesterday and was playing with it this morning, and i saw a drastic improvement in flash video quality, i tried it on wifi and 3g (obv the wifi worked better) but the nexus still held its own while running att 3g in the new jersey area... i would post a video but i use my nexus as my main camera ;) ... so just thought this was a cool thing to share with the community, let me know if you guys found the same results (great example go to espn's main site and watch the standly cup finals highlights, great example of how flash CAN work on a mobile device , and the best part is that its still in beta! cant wait until it goes offical).... enjoy

p.s it worked on the pershoot kernel , i just prefer the one i had before cause i find it to have better battery life.

p.p.s. ANDROID FTW

Russ

Namuna

Jan 11, 2010
New York
Just for clarity, Beta2 shows as 10.1.72.4 application details

Attachments

• AndroidFlashB2.jpg
    AndroidFlashB2.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 170