[Q] Bluetooth Killing Note II ? N7100

Search This thread

m0teki

Mar 27, 2012
Hi Guys ,
I Have had my share of problems with the Note2 ,
Went a few roms (Tigra on a few versions) and since most of them were sluggish i recently updated to the Kitkat Asylum Rom.
I Have been dragging the following problem for a few months now and seeking the experts help or advice.

Galaxy Note 2 N7100 - Asylum rom + Stock kernel (that came with rom) or Devil kernel - Same exprience the same issue.

Once i connect the Bluetooth Earphone (Fully updated jawbone era) - i can output a call (sometimes two) - after which the Dialer dies and i cant recieve anymore calls - well - technically i can - but once i click ANSWER - the other side hears me , but i do not ear the other side - both on speaker , earphone or Bluetooth earpiece.

Before the Jawbone era i had plantronics - which gave me the same issues - thats why i changed it first.

It happend with most of the roms - maybe had LESS issues on TIGRA V4 as far as i remember - but all of the other roms - BAH.

Currently - Kitkat gives me the best exprience overall - but i cant mostly use my bluetooth...

Any suggestions ?

Thanks!!

tweeny80

Jul 2, 2012
Hi Guys ,
Went a few roms (Tigra on a few versions) and since most of them were sluggish i recently updated to the Kitkat Asylum Rom.
I Have been dragging the following problem for a few months now and seeking the experts help or advice.

Galaxy Note 2 N7100 - Asylum rom + Stock kernel (that came with rom) or Devil kernel - Same exprience the same issue.

Once i connect the Bluetooth Earphone (Fully updated jawbone era) - i can output a call (sometimes two) - after which the Dialer dies and i cant recieve anymore calls - well - technically i can - but once i click ANSWER - the other side hears me , but i do not ear the other side - both on speaker , earphone or Bluetooth earpiece.

Before the Jawbone era i had plantronics - which gave me the same issues - thats why i changed it first.

It happend with most of the roms - maybe had LESS issues on TIGRA V4 as far as i remember - but all of the other roms - BAH.

Currently - Kitkat gives me the best exprience overall - but i cant mostly use my bluetooth...

Any suggestions ?

Thanks!!

Having read the 4.4 ROM threads, Bluetooth simply doesn't work properly. Some people have intermittent problems, others permanent problems.
I suggest you keep an eye on development waiting for a declared fix.

Good luck

hzyn

Jun 22, 2011
THE SAME

Hi Guys ,

Any suggestions ?

Thanks!!

The same happened to me with jabra BT2050 ???