[HELP] Stuck on FASTBOOT mode...

Search This thread

DaBountyHunter

Apr 22, 2009
London
Hi I was messing around trying to get TWRP put on my TS and tried Super ADB tools. Hit reboot into recovery and I reckon I've done something stupid as my TS is stuck on a screen saying FASTBOOT mode... is there anyway to restart this without taking the back off? :silly:

Last edited:

jdommer

Jan 10, 2012
Chicago
Hi I was messing around trying to get TWRP put on my TS and tried Super ADB tools. Hit reboot into recovery and I reckon I've done something stupid as my TS is stuck on a screen saying FASTBOOT mode... is there anyway to restart this without taking the back off? :silly:

I haven't tried this, but you could try to download fastboot to your PC and issue the fastboot reboot command. Should get you back to a normal boot.

[Guide] How To Setup And Use Fastboot

Reactions: DaBountyHunter

DaBountyHunter

Apr 22, 2009
London
Mate you're a life saver! I think I'm too noob for this TWRP and installation. I'll probably wait till there's a one click solution to updating these ROMs. Was getting desperate was about to take back cover off!

trent999

Nov 16, 2013
I am glad you got out of fastboot mode, but don't hesitate to remove the back cover or sim slot cover just because you don't want to void your water-resistance warranty.
You really don't have one anyway, already.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: DaBountyHunter

DaBountyHunter

Apr 22, 2009
London
Guess I'll install that 32Gb card I pledged for then. Which they should have pre-installed....... grr nevermind! I was able to remove the stickers from screws intact but in my excitement to reply saying thanks I just lost one lol

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I haven't tried this, but you could try to download fastboot to your PC and issue the fastboot reboot command. Should get you back to a normal boot.

[Guide] How To Setup And Use Fastboot
    I am glad you got out of fastboot mode, but don't hesitate to remove the back cover or sim slot cover just because you don't want to void your water-resistance warranty.
    You really don't have one anyway, already.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk