Hp compaq Airlife 100 Users

Search This thread

dj_jormi

Jul 9, 2008
Hello to every. I have this netbook, but i need help. This netbook not have flahhplayer and not have android market too, and software version of android is 1.6. I need root and flash and android market.

This post its for users with airlife 100, for roms, root, recovery & problems etc.

Im user novel. Sorry for my bad english

archeus1

Dec 4, 2010
hi there i have a Compaq airlife 100 too i've rooted it with Universal Androot but it would be awesome if we were able to update it to FroYo . HP as far as i know are not going to release an official update to FroYo i have some details of the hardware on this smartbook and i dont think that porting froyo to the airlife would be something too hard to do because it has simmilar hardware as the Nexus one

the hardware details i have are the following

-qualcomm Snapragon SoC model QSD8250 with integrated Scorpion CPU @1ghz (v1.02)
-512 mb ram/512 mb Flash Memory
-16 gb of internal Storage
-10.1 inch 1024x600 wsvga resistive touchscreen
-Atheros wifi (v1.02)
-qualcomm integrated gps
-Bluetooth (i didn't have any information about the specific hardware)
-STMicroelectronics 0.3 mp camera

i cant post the link because i'm a new user but the source code of the system i'ts in the hp Website

and that is all the information i currently have hope you can help me and sorry for my bad english i'm Chilean

Reactions: dj_jormi

dj_jormi

Jul 9, 2008
hi there i have a Compaq airlife 100 too i've rooted it with Universal Androot but it would be awesome if we were able to update it to FroYo . HP as far as i know are not going to release an official update to FroYo i have some details of the hardware on this smartbook and i dont think that porting froyo to the airlife would be something too hard to do because it has simmilar hardware as the Nexus one

-qualcomm Snapragon SoC model QSD8250 with integrated Scorpion CPU @1ghz (v1.02)
-Atheros wifi (v1.02)
-qualcomm integrated gps

i cant post the link because i'm a new user but the source code of the system i'ts in the hp Website

and that is all the information i currently have hope you can help me and sorry for my bad english i'm Chilean

im from spain XDD, my english bad too. thanks

bernardo5

Dec 1, 2009
Very good team must try to qualify for Froy! please help with drivers
this equipment...:D

I apologize for my bad English I'm from CHILE

Ingrafa

Jan 27, 2009
Im a Airlife 100 user too, but here anybody interesting for this device. I thing Android 1.6 is not very useful, please experienced users help us to upgrade to froyo.

Thanks in advance.

Im colombian ... Sorry for my bad english too. :D

Last edited:

bernardo5

Dec 1, 2009
Very good team must try to qualify for Froy! please help with drivers
this equipment...:D

I apologize for my bad English I'm from CHILE

Para los de habla Hispana adjunto link con pagina con algunas de aplicaciones probadas en el Airlife suerte....
triple W.chw.net/foro/umpc-y-netbooks-f208/759021-compaq-airlife-100-a.html
:p

svgt99

Jan 1, 2011
Hamburg, Germany
Hi,
I have got this same Spanish model. I am looking for a Android more up-to-date. And I am looking for any Linux running with smartbook. There is an Ubuntu netbook Linux for Arm processors. But what is the way to install it?

Regards
Svgt

insid3r

Sep 27, 2010
Porto
Hi guys,

I own a Compaq Airlife 100 it is a great device but I want to update it, so I have some questions:

1) Does anyone know hacking tutorials for this device?
2) Does anyone know a recovery like http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=530492?
3) Does anyone already updated this device?
4) Does anyone tried to install a linux distro on it?

Cheers

Last edited:

ungrus

Apr 11, 2011
Hello All,

Maybe there are not to many developers that use this device, i hope that change and somebody can adapt a new version!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

-Atheros wifi (v1.02)
    -qualcomm integrated gps