[q] help please

Search This thread

ozren

Jan 15, 2010
Podgorica, Montenegro
Well this is embarrassing to say what I actually did to my phone but I desperately need help to fix it (if it is possible).
My device is D802.
I wanted to try some custom rom so I installed TWRP 2.6.3.2.
I have downloaded a rom and gapps and then I saw that it is desirable to wipe everything, and I mistakenly wiped even data on internal storage which left me without rom to flash.
I can enter recovery and download mode, but it can't seem to start that offline flash tutorial I found on this forum.

I am on Windows 8.1 and tried to install drivers. I did not get any errors during that but adb do not see my phone. when in recovery. PLEASE I am desperate, someone help me! (maybe I just said the stupid thing but I am not that good in all of this).

Last edited:

ozren

Jan 15, 2010
Podgorica, Montenegro
Well this is embarrassing to say what I actually did to my phone but I desperately need help to fix it (if it is possible).
My device is D802.
I wanted to try some custom rom so I installed TWRP 2.6.3.2.
I have downloaded a rom and gapps and then I saw that it is desirable to wipe everything, and I mistakenly wiped even data on internal storage which left me without rom to flash.
I can enter recovery and download mode, but it can't seem to start that offline flash tutorial I found on this forum.

I am on Windows 8.1 and tried to install drivers. I did not get any errors during that but adb do not see my phone. when in recovery. PLEASE I am desperate, someone help me! (maybe I just said the stupid thing but I am not that good in all of this).

Anyone? :( At least point me in right direction?

Last edited:

Stranger_84

Nov 19, 2012
north baltimore
I've never did this but heard its happened many times before ... Adb or sideload/push the rom into your internal sdcard to flash it and all should be good!!! Just google how to a d should bring up a you need

Sent from my LG-VS980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: ozren

ozren

Jan 15, 2010
Podgorica, Montenegro
Thank you :) My problem was that adb did not "see" the phone. I had to manually install the driver. Once I got that working I managed to install a custom 4.2.2 RM. Do you have any idea why I coud not install 4.4 rom (I get error no matter what version I choose).
But seriously thank you very much for the efort of replaying and pointing me to the right direction.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've never did this but heard its happened many times before ... Adb or sideload/push the rom into your internal sdcard to flash it and all should be good!!! Just google how to a d should bring up a you need

Sent from my LG-VS980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    You need a newer version of your recovery to install kitkat roms

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk