[Q] Root VZW Note 3 on OTA 4.4??

Search This thread

ForeverZ3RO

Jun 19, 2012
Kinston, North Carolina
Just wondering if it's possible to root the Note 3 on VZW. I'm running the OTA 4.4.2 and would very much like to root.
I've a lot of experience rooting and flashing the Droid X2 and RAZR, but this is my first Samsung device. I know a little about the
Knox Sensor and I'm fine if it trips, although I'd rather not if possible. Thanks for the help in advance and if you need anymore information, please ask. Thanks again.

airmaxx23

Jun 25, 2010
Colton, NY
Just wondering if it's possible to root the Note 3 on VZW. I'm running the OTA 4.4.2 and would very much like to root.
I've a lot of experience rooting and flashing the Droid X2 and RAZR, but this is my first Samsung device. I know a little about the
Knox Sensor and I'm fine if it trips, although I'd rather not if possible. Thanks for the help in advance and if you need anymore information, please ask. Thanks again.

There currently is no working root method and you can not use Odin to go back to a previous rootable build.

Reactions: ForeverZ3RO

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

There currently is no working root method and you can not use Odin to go back to a previous rootable build.
    Thanks for the quick answer.
    Any idea on a time frame when a method would be available?

I have no idea and I haven't really seen much chatter about a working method yet.