**UPDATE**[MOD]CMX-CyanogenMod 10-CENTER CLOCK STATUS BAR

Search This thread

elesbb

Jun 20, 2010
Title says it all, this is a mod to center the clock on the status bar. enjoy :)

Update:

noticed clock wasnt dissapearing when new text or other notif came in. Fixed

SystemUI FC when launching camera app. Fixed

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-09-01-20-48-41.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-09-01-20-48-41.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 4,375
  • CMX-CenterClock-9-4.zip
    959.3 KB · Views: 928
Last edited:

elesbb

Jun 20, 2010
Would this work on CM9.1.0? TIA..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Probably not, as it's the systemui from cm10 builds. Try it, if anything it will just go into bootloop. Then I'll make a zip to fix it. If you'd like I'll make one for cm9.1.

Reactions: Óðinsdagr

elesbb

Jun 20, 2010
Team carbon

Sent from my SGH-T989 with Cyanogenmod 10 Alpha Power.

Is it a theme that you installed from the market or apk? Or something you flashed via recovery?

If it was downloaded or installed via apk and changed via theme manager then this won't mess it up.

If it was a flashed zip, I can't guarantee it. It might remove a couple things the author of the theme added. Try it, if it messes anything up, just flash the zip file again.

ArcticFish

Jun 3, 2012
Orlando
Is it a theme that you installed from the market or apk? Or something you flashed via recovery?

If it was downloaded or installed via apk and changed via theme manager then this won't mess it up.

If it was a flashed zip, I can't guarantee it. It might remove a couple things the author of the theme added. Try it, if it messes anything up, just flash the zip file again.

It's via apk so ill try and report back

Reactions: elesbb

BlakeSRT

Aug 17, 2012
Works for Team Carbon theme :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1346637236032.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1346637236032.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 2,086
Reactions: elesbb

ArcticFish

Jun 3, 2012
Orlando
44ca1f8c-10dd-3120.jpg

o_O

---------- Post added at 03:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 AM ----------

U don't want to see what it did to the status bar XD

---------- Post added at 03:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 AM ----------

I just noticed a made a nandroid right before it

elesbb

Jun 20, 2010
44ca1f8c-10dd-3120.jpg

o_O

---------- Post added at 03:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 AM ----------

U don't want to see what it did to the status bar XD

---------- Post added at 03:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 AM ----------

I just noticed a made a nandroid right before it

Even if you didn't it's actually better to post the issue here then give me your systemui to revert back to normal. Heck I think I have a stock one. But that's really strange.. I don't even know where to begin solving that one.. all I did was move a single line inside an XML file.. it's not like I changed any variables

elesbb

Jun 20, 2010
Even if you didn't it's actually better to post the issue here then give me your systemui to revert back to normal. Heck I think I have a stock one. But that's really strange.. I don't even know where to begin solving that one.. all I did was move a single line inside an XML file.. it's not like I changed any variables

Try downloading the zip again, boot to recovery, flash the zip, then clear both cache and dalvik then reboot.. how was your theme applied?

jrocks213

Jan 22, 2011
Los Angeles
Works great on cm10

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1346645630756.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1346645630756.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 465

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Title says it all, this is a mod to center the clock on the status bar. enjoy :)

Update:

noticed clock wasnt dissapearing when new text or other notif came in. Fixed

SystemUI FC when launching camera app. Fixed
    so yea im guess this mod is dead.......would of been nice if someone could work on this or show me where i can work on this....noob when it comes to doing stuff myself

In the process of creating a C# program for ALL ROMs. So no one has to "keep up" with the mod. It should hopefully work on any ROM. (Thats my goal. Which is why its taking some time)
    So I flashed it on top. Had the same experience as the other guy. Put my clock back to the right. Restored my circular batter percentage though Haha. What's your thoughts? Flash it again? Restore Nand and flash?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda app-developers app
    What? I tested it out. Hold on. Just restore your nandroid of the old one and ill check it out.

Edit: lol, i added a line of code that screwed it up. Re-uploading
    No problem. Its pretty fun. I thought you were no longer updating this so I thought I could just update this real quick if you don't want me to, it's all good.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

No way man keep at it! It definitely is fun that's for sure! :D I just don't have my s2 as my every day phone and hardly pop over here anymore to keep a tab on things. Glad someone is able to keep up with it! I appreciate it! :)

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    Will this work with vincoms superlite cm10 over on the skyrocket threads?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

No thats a different ROM.

Yes, same on mine..

@elesbb
    Can you tell us, what you've changed in the systemui?

Well its the layout xml for the status_bar.xml. its not that simple to just post... it might not be working due to the updates CM has been putting out. I just downloaded the latest nightly and will pull the SystemUI and make the mods. Im currently caught up in trying to disable the screen coming on when you plug in the USB plug. So after that i'll move to the SystemUI.