Please help, I'm desperate

Search This thread

airplane888

Feb 14, 2013
I really messed up guys...

I was running CM 11 M5 when I realized that my camera app wasn't working, so I decided to go back to CM 11 M4. I have CWM and didn't wipe anything, just reflashed over M5. When I rebooted everything was crashing and I didn't do anything. So I booted back into CWM tried wiping and formating everything. I was wiping data fine, but it wasn't formating. I wanted to go into my backups but they are all gone.

I've heard of somehow fixing this through ADB but I don't know how to use it.

I am so desperate guys, please help!!! :crying:

kilometers4

Mar 6, 2012

I was running CM 11 M5 when I realized that my camera app wasn't working, so I decided to go back to CM 11 M4. I have CWM and didn't wipe anything, just reflashed over M5. When I rebooted everything was crashing and I didn't do anything. So I booted back into CWM tried wiping and formating everything. I was wiping data fine, but it wasn't formating. I wanted to go into my backups but they are all gone.

There are many guides in the General Nexus 5 section on how to setup and use ADB and Fastboot. I would recommend reading, and understanding before attempting anything. Ask questions in the threads and people will be more than willing to help you out.
http://xdaforums.com/google-nexus-5/general/guide-nexus-5-how-to-unlock-bootloader-t2507905

jd1639

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
Minnesota

You wiped your sdcard. You can either adb push a rom.zip onto your device and flash it in your recovery. Or flash the factory image and start all over.

Sent from my Nexus 5

gee2012

Recognized Contributor
Jul 13, 2010
Heerlen

Adb sideload the latest CM11 M5 snaphot in recovery, in cmd type: adb sideload namerom.zip
And better start reading the first 4 threads in the general section to learn the basics :)

Last edited: