my one x is dead

Search This thread

raaaaaaj00007

Oct 30, 2013
:crying:my one x is LOCKED when i was trying to relock the bootloder to install STOCK ROM:(

when im trying to flash stock rom (OTA_ENDEAVOR_U_JB_50_S_hTC_Asia_India_4.19.720.1-3.14.720.24_release_333190zesff6305jwgvlh7.zip)

its showing FAILURE(REMOTE:12 SIGNATURE VERIFY FAIL)

my device is S-ON

what to do? plzzzzzz help.

now i am trying to unlock bootloader bt its not working FAILED (status read failed(To many links)):(,my fon is almost dead

i was using VIPERx ROM v4.0.7 and it was crashing contentiously so i thinked to flash in STOCK ROM bt when i unlocking my bootloder it showing LOCKED :rolleyes: plzzzzzz plzzzzz help

Attachments

• 20140530_222635.jpg
    20140530_222635.jpg
    238.8 KB · Views: 56

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011
That is not a stock rom, the file clearly starts with OTA !!! Get a new code via the htc dev site and flash it. When your bootloader goes from unlocked to locked it's probably bricked.

Flash a new unlock token if that doesn't work you need to send it for repair !

FaiselW

Jul 28, 2013
How come yours says endeavoru xa and security reset option?

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

raaaaaaj00007

Oct 30, 2013
That is not a stock rom, the file clearly starts with OTA !!! Get a new code via the htc dev site and flash it. When your bootloader goes from unlocked to locked it's probably bricked.

Flash a new unlock token if that doesn't work you need to send it for repair !

I have already tried with new htcdev unlock key.(3 times)

1.Is it possible to install stock Rom in this bricked situation?bcoz i just want to turn it on

2.will service centre accept this phone for reparing bcoz its showing ENDEAVORU XA SHIP S-ON RL and security reset in bootloder.:(

raaaaaaj00007

Oct 30, 2013
How come yours says endeavoru xa and security reset option?

Phone was getting restared continuesly in viperX rom and ledroid Rom and TWRP AND CWM said that can't mount sdcard/cache/recovery

so i thought re-lock and flash into stockRom is the only solution.and when i tried to
re-lock it its got locked and showing ENDEAVORU XA and security reset option in bootloader.:crying:

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011
There is no ruu for hboot 1.73. You can't install anything. You need s-OFF but that's not available, only via payed services if threre is one near you !

XA is most likely some pre-test device as most devices,with different codes are.

So to sum it up :

Like i said, get it to a pro shop/HTC if you want to see it back to a working state.

FaiselW

Jul 28, 2013
Phone was getting restared continuesly in viperX rom and ledroid Rom and TWRP AND CWM said that can't mount sdcard/cache/recovery

so i thought re-lock and flash into stockRom is the only solution.and when i tried to
re-lock it its got locked and showing ENDEAVORU XA and security reset option in bootloader.:crying:

You relocked it but it says locked on the photo?

raaaaaaj00007

Oct 30, 2013
There is no ruu for hboot 1.73. You can't install anything. You need s-OFF but that's not available, only via payed services if threre is one near you !

XA is most likely some pre-test device as most devices,with different codes are.

So to sum it up :

Like i said, get it to a pro shop/HTC if you want to see it back to a working state.

Is this any hardware problem or software problem in my phone?

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011
Probably more software related, but as i said there is nothing to flash.