[THEME][Viper Sense 5]Real Blue Theme[26/03/14]

Search This thread

ahsan64

Oct 24, 2012
Ilmenau
This is not true, have you checking HUB for new sense 6 skins?All of them use PNGs.You can download any of my skins, and use it as base to make your own IME skins, i can even put them on HUB, just upload me apks and previews.

Yeah , i downloaded skin from hub and it's working .
But one thing the orignal HTC_IME.apk don't contain any "common_key.9.png" and "function_key.9.png" while the hub skin contains these two files ? :confused:
Also you can see in previously posted image i change the key color in color.xml ,so the key is related to color.xml , so how the tweaks change this :good: :p .

EDIT: I think it's only possible on hub theme which contains modified entries to work on venom roms . Can you explain.

Last edited:

ivicask

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC
May 25, 2009
Zagreb
Yeah , i downloaded skin from hub and it's working .
But one thing the orignal HTC_IME.apk don't contain any "common_key.9.png" and "function_key.9.png" while the hub skin contains these two files ? :confused:
Also you can see in previously posted image i change the key color in color.xml ,so the key is related to color.xml , so how the tweaks change this :good: :p .

EDIT: I think it's only possible on hub theme which contains modified entries to work on venom roms . Can you explain.

Only possible via our IME skins, they force load PNGs.

Reactions: ahsan64

McLongDong

Oct 7, 2011
See the bug in attachment which i talked about in PM . I am unable to find this color so i can change it to transparent .
I will ask ivicask .

Also ahsan64, I just want to clarify, when you do make the icons, can you make it where we have multi color icons? I noticed I posted in a "Real Blue Theme" thread so I just wanted to make sure not all the icons are blue. I hope that made sense. Thanks again.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Please note: Theme can be reverted easily by flashing backup created in sdcard under "Universal Flasher" folder .

cooltext1494068142_zps4ae3ea18.png

Screenshot_2014-03-26-12-20-22_zpse8681032.png
    Screenshot_2014-03-26-14-16-07_zpsb82e0003.png
    Screenshot_2014-03-26-20-47-56_zpsbc3dada8.png

Screenshot_2014-03-26-13-53-00_zps75e20375.png
    Screenshot_2014-03-26-15-06-35_zps0a794e8f.png
    Screenshot_2014-03-26-12-27-37_zpsca35159d.png

====================================Credits and Thanks====================================

@apaquette420 for allowing me to port Theme :good: .Orignal Thread
    @Basil3 for always helping and allow me to use his work :good::good: .
    Download :

Download :
    " RealBlue "

To install :

--> For Full Effect <--

--> Download

--> Flash in recovery , it will also install " Real Status Bar " and " Home Screen " Icons which can be apply by using venom tweaks .

--> Blue wallpapers will be copied to SdCard under " Wallpapers[RealBlue] " Folder ..

--> Enjoy
    Theme Can't be updated .

Sorry Guys this theme can't be updated due to Rom include many files(apks) of sense 6. And in sense 6 most of the .pngs are replaced with hex color(xml) which means that only solid color can be use instead of custom created .pngs like for messaging keyboard .

So only light or inverted can be created .

EDIT : Problem Solved .. :)
    awesome.thanks
    but i forgot to mention that in horizontial quick settings it has the htc one icon for vibration,wifi hotspot,network signal and rotation:eek:
    i assume it was difficult to find icons for displaying the sensation one instead of htc one icons.not a big deal
    here is a screenshot

Yes One icons are already made and easy to edit.
    Otherwise editing and making new sensations icons requires lots of time..
    Can you try to make sense 6 theme?

I am using sense 6 on ONE , it's totally different from sense 5 .
    I can only change icons in settings menu which is colorless .