see the info on the dedicated thread.

After flash of original rom,
root the phone with z4root,
then install recovery menu.

And go to the world of modded rom....:D

majdi star

Jan 13, 2011
hi all

I have read lots and lots of topics that relate to overclocking the optimus one processor , But I did not understand anything ..With more research in this forum

I found this topic , yes it's very useful but not for me Because most of the explanations and not amateurs like me

my Request it's I want to explain step by step How do I know which i do backup for android then update flash .

I have read this topic : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=929941

I want to implement what came in it, but I do not know the correct way to that.

thank you very much ...

beast regard

majdi star

The_ERROR

Nov 13, 2010
Ostrava (mostly)
hi all

I have read lots and lots of topics that relate to overclocking the optimus one processor , But I did not understand anything ..With more research in this forum

I found this topic , yes it's very useful but not for me Because most of the explanations and not amateurs like me

my Request it's I want to explain step by step How do I know which i do backup for android then update flash .

I have read this topic : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=929941

I want to implement what came in it, but I do not know the correct way to that.

thank you very much ...

beast regard

majdi star

Dis you read about 3. custom recovery? There you can find description of nand backup. Just in custom recovery select Backup/restore -> NAND backup: xxxxx (based on your configuration)

Reactions: buzzdr0id

cgone

Nov 28, 2007
Jakarta
Do you guys have a zip of complete gapps for O1? Actually, I only need the gtalk but its nice to have such for backup.

Thank you

TheDonkey

Jun 26, 2009
Maybe this should specify how to upgrade your ROM if a newer version of your current one is running,

From what I've understood, you can just run the install a newer version right over the old one without doing a full wipe and it should be alright?

Great post! It's helped me a lot.

AsherChua

Nov 16, 2010
Jurong West
Can someone help me with this? How can I get rid of the following image and see the real image in the xda app? Its saying that my domain is not registered.
cb74168b-5dde-da39.jpg

misadjole

May 10, 2010
www.saobracajac.co.cc
I have p500 and I see TouchScreen bug in PES or NFS games. When I go to settings>about phone it says version 2.2 > kernel 2.6.32.9 > build frf91 > soft v10b-oct-01-2010.

Should I legal update to v10e or root and instal new kernel (how to do this!?)? Can you explain me how to root my phone and then how to install just touch fix?
I think that my phone TS is laggy and also sometimes my connection break in talk...

I have many apps so I dont wanna loose them when install new rom. Downloaded francoKernel.v7.zip, but how to install this and is this for touch? If I do this will I loose regular update to 2.3 when it comes?

Dont laugh to me, I am new with android but fast learning ! Thnks!

Zecanilis

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 22, 2008
Aveiro
Noejn can't update this thread anymore.
I need a volunteer to keep this post updated.
If you want it, please send me a PM.

Cheers

spaic

Dec 18, 2007
Bucharest
Kernel build and pack (as zip or img) howto

Hi,

Can anyone point me to a howto for building a kernel (OS required, tools, etc.) and maybe add it to the stickies?

Top Liked Posts