[Q] Difference between two AbyssNotekernel42

Search This thread

tknguyencsu

Mar 3, 2010
Diamond Bar
www.csupomona.edu
Could any one please tell me the difference between the two files:
AbyssNotekernel42RedTouchOriginalLogo.zip and AbyssNotekernel42CWTouchOriginalLogo.zip

I am not sure which one to use or they are the same? Thanks for your reply.

abhisahara

Jun 10, 2010
Bangalore
AbyssNotekernel42RedTouchOriginalLogo.zip and AbyssNotekernel42CWTouchOriginalLogo.zip

Both are the Same apart from some cosmetic changes like AbyssNotekernel42RedTouchOriginalLogo is colored Red and have the Hyperdroid Redpill recovery while AbyssNotekernel42CWTouchOriginalLogo has Clockwork recovery which is Blue in color. Other difference is that the menu items are much better sorted and clunned in the Redpill recovery. Apart from that they both work the similar functions. Also Redpill recovery is required when restoring ICS or GB and shifting from ICS from GB or shifting from GB to ICS (links for the guides in my signature!!)
Hope this helps !! :) And yeah Kernel used is the same in both.

Reactions: priyanv

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Both are the Same apart from some cosmetic changes like AbyssNotekernel42RedTouchOriginalLogo is colored Red and have the Hyperdroid Redpill recovery while AbyssNotekernel42CWTouchOriginalLogo has Clockwork recovery which is Blue in color. Other difference is that the menu items are much better sorted and clunned in the Redpill recovery. Apart from that they both work the similar functions. Also Redpill recovery is required when restoring ICS or GB and shifting from ICS from GB or shifting from GB to ICS (links for the guides in my signature!!)
    Hope this helps !! :) And yeah Kernel used is the same in both.