[Live Wallpaper] Asus MyWater Live Wallpaper Ported

Search This thread

Carol666

Jan 28, 2011
Wow great ! Is it possible to get a Water wallpaper with a sea otter lying on the water swimming around?
or
tea with a tea leaf or a citron swimming on top?

THX,
C.

Desire HD, Virtuos Unity 1.24

Last edited:

adioph

May 12, 2005
not working with Cyanogen 7, freezes when you set as wallpaper but working on preview. :-(

techguyone

Mar 5, 2011
Excellent work, I don't know how much it actually eats into the battery consumption, but it looks very clever. Works great on Moto Defy+ running GB 2.3.4

I like how you can touch the screen and it makes some bubbles, these change too when you put the phone on charge, it looks like (on mine at any rate) that the level changes at 10% incremements? though this may be because MOTO use 10% to change their battery state.

matt52592

Dec 8, 2011
why does it keep saying that there is no application on my phone found to open this file? sorry if its a stupid question

btw im running non rooted 2.3.4 + launcher pro plus

pickaxe300

Feb 7, 2011
Boise
Have you tried using astro file manager to install it? It is my app of choice for installing apk files. Let me know if it doesn't work and i can look into it for you.

Edit: wasn't quick enough........

Last edited:

cdynu

Oct 16, 2008
Bucharest
Port this in 800X480 if you can, please !

O R C A

qnWQZ.png

Thanks anyway for amazing live wallpaper that you ported ! Works great on Galaxy S i9000 with ics 4.0.3 !

Last edited:

gregbrooker

May 27, 2011
Port Of Spain
Awesomely great collection!! They all work on HTC Desire GB v2.3.3.

Just when installing the OJ one it says it already exist. Otherwise it all runs great, no lag.

Great work, I hope to see more. Thank you

ramatomo

Dec 18, 2010
from yesterday the Stout wallpaper crash anytime... :(
before not any problem...

...any suggestion!?

(Asus transformer TF101 ICS)

*SORRY!!! confusing 3D....* ;)

Last edited:

erichkooi

Nov 10, 2008
This is exactly what I am looking for so long but my screen doesn't fit it as i am using HTC One X (1280 x 720). Bottom 40% of background image is white.

Is possible someone kind enough to convert the background to fit (1280 x 720) - only for mywater.

Thanks in advance.

juzz86

Retired Senior Moderator
This is exactly what I am looking for so long but my screen doesn't fit it as i am using HTC One X (1280 x 720). Bottom 40% of background image is white.

Is possible someone kind enough to convert the background to fit (1280 x 720) - only for mywater.

Thanks in advance.

For 1280x720, you should be able to use the ones from this thread, quoted in the OP.

These ones were altered to run at 800 x 480. I see there's an 'Update 2' to the OP which says there may be some compatibility issues on ICS, so backup first just to be sure :)

Reactions: erichkooi

ron_hyatt

Apr 2, 2012
I've been having some fun with the Asus MyWater Live Wallpaper over in this thread. While these live wallpapers work without issue on tablets, I quickly found that my reworked wallpapers woudn't run on my new Droid Incredible 2 due to a large memory allocation request when loading the images.

After reducing the size of some of the image resources and editing the code to use the reduced sizes (image sizes are hardcoded :(), I was able to create a version that works. The icon/image used when selecting the wallpaper could use some work, but the wallpaper appears to function just fine.

For fun, I reworked a few of my other variations of the wallpaper as well.

Enjoy :D

Note: There are additional wallpapers attached to subsequent thread posts.

Is there any chance for a 240x320 qvga rubber duckie version ?

keep up the gr8 work:)

regards.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've been having some fun with the Asus MyWater Live Wallpaper over in this thread. While these live wallpapers work without issue on tablets, I quickly found that my reworked wallpapers woudn't run on my new Droid Incredible 2 due to a large memory allocation request when loading the images.

After reducing the size of some of the image resources and editing the code to use the reduced sizes (image sizes are hardcoded :(), I was able to create a version that works. The icon/image used when selecting the wallpaper could use some work, but the wallpaper appears to function just fine.

For fun, I reworked a few of my other variations of the wallpaper as well.

Enjoy :D

Note: There are additional wallpapers attached to subsequent thread posts.
    I have a few more wallpapers to share that are scaled down and modified versions of their larger tablet counterparts.
    Request for a martini with a lemon twist? Can't say enough positive things about these :)

Here's a martini with lemon twist and a stout to help quench your thirst.

The larger tablet versions with screen shots are available here.
    Hello,

Yes we tried them, but the resolution is too high and the Water and the ice are totally blank (without picture)...

If you could do so, it will be awesome :)

Thanx !

I understand that the 480x800 phone versions in this thread aren't ideal for your display, but can you give them a try and verify that all the images are rendered correctly?

I don't have as much time these days to dedicate to these efforts, so I want to better ensure any effort spent toward properly resizing a couple of wallpapers is not spent in vain.

Could you again confirm the dimensions you are asking for and the specific wallpapers? I get quite a few requests in my queue and sometimes it is difficult to keep them straight.

FYI: I would be downsizing a few of the existing tablet versions following this process. If someone else would like to help take up these efforts, it would be much appreciated :D
    Is there a black MyWater w/ice wallpaper?
    Not currently. However I should be able to put something like this together without much difficulty. I don't have as much time these days to dedicate to these efforts, so I can't say when it may be available.

I was able to add the ice back to the black & white MyWater port without too much effort.