[MOD][CM11] 30 Steps Media Volume

Search This thread

fone.png

More a small MOD for our Defy :laugh:

This modification increments the media volume steps from 15 to 30 so you have more precise control of the media volume levels.

Modification is done in framework.jar.
Click here for more information and instructions if you want to do it by yourself with other number of steps.

Attention: Only to Cm11

Credits: @HeadFox
Thanks to @zazza8 for inspiration :cool:

Downloads in the attachments.:good:​

Attachments

• 30_Steps_20140225.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 204
  • 30_Steps_20140308.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 43
  • 30_Steps_20140312.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 368
Last edited:

Hasuris

May 13, 2013
If you don't want to fiddle with this, I discovered the problem with too big "steps" in volume can be fixed by adding a replay gain. So that your normal listening volume isn't at step say 2-4 or so but at around 8-12 (there are 16). This way the steps become smaller and it's easier to get the volume just right.

The DSPmanager of CM should be able to do this, or any other EQ.

If you don't want to fiddle with this, I discovered the problem with too big "steps" in volume can be fixed by adding a replay gain. So that your normal listening volume isn't at step say 2-4 or so but at around 8-12 (there are 16). This way the steps become smaller and it's easier to get the volume just right.

The DSPmanager of CM should be able to do this, or any other EQ.

Well, you are not required to install anything. :p

neo.ank

Apr 28, 2011
Confirmed. Doesn't work on Razr.Bootloop.
Though works perfectly on defy+.

Will look into the script and see if I can make it work on Razr too.

DROID RAZR with Tapatalk 4

milewap

Sep 11, 2013
Belosavci
Only to confirme that [E615]unlock_1.0_signed.apk works as magic,on LG-P700 aka LG Optimus L7 :)....thenks again bro for this app!I frst updated to 4.1.2 jely b. then root with Framarot apk,but i canot install recovery because locked bootloader!Then i find your app and all works as a magic,grant app with su permision...tap unloc bootlader and install CWM!You make my day today awesom....:D

Only to confirme that [E615]unlock_1.0_signed.apk works as magic,on LG-P700 aka LG Optimus L7 :)....thenks again bro for this app!I frst updated to 4.1.2 jely b. then root with Framarot apk,but i canot install recovery because locked bootloader!Then i find your app and all works as a magic,grant app with su permision...tap unloc bootlader and install CWM!You make my day today awesom....:D
?

Enviado de meu XT1040 usando Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts