4.4 Camera Issues

Search This thread

usmarine0622

Aug 19, 2011
San Diego
Hey guys I just updated my wife phone to 4.4 when she take a picture it saves like it normally does but when she goes to look at it later she see's this icon Anyone have a clue how to fix this, I already tried reloading 4.4 on her phone but that didn't work

leaderbuilder

Hey guys I just updated my wife phone to 4.4 when she take a picture it saves like it normally does but when she goes to look at it later she see's this icon Anyone have a clue how to fix this, I already tried reloading 4.4 on her phone but that didn't work
Need way more info.
Did you upgrade to 4.4 via the OTA (over the air) update?
If so I bet that your default saving location was your ExternalSD card previously and now the camera (and file browsers) cannot write to them.
There is a fix for rooted phones to enable SD card writing on NAE - 4.4.x. Read here
Or you can open the camera and change the default save location (to internal SD card) in the options.

usmarine0622

Aug 19, 2011
San Diego
Need way more info.
Did you upgrade to 4.4 via the OTA (over the air) update?
If so I bet that your default saving location was your ExternalSD card previously and now the camera (and file browsers) cannot write to them.
There is a fix for rooted phones to enable SD card writing on NAE - 4.4.x. Read here
Or you can open the camera and change the default save location (to internal SD card) in the options.

Yes is was the OTA update, I didn't even think to look at that thanks I'll try it when she get home