[MOD] Harman Kardon Audio

Search This thread

dadsterflip

Aug 31, 2010
I had to flash the all in one then the setting.zip to show the hk. But no boom sound doh. But I can hear the difference

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

XTRoRDiNAiRE

Aug 18, 2007
Harlingen
Couldn't get this to work for me..I can't notice a difference and I can't get the option to show on settings..

4freese

Sep 28, 2010
Any word on getting this to work on Viper 1.6.0?

jrad3005

Dec 1, 2012
I too would love to see this working on Viper 1.6. I listen to a lot of mp3 music format so this would be a great beats replacement option. Anyone who can contribute to making this happen would be a big help to myself and many others.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

4freese

Sep 28, 2010
I too would love to see this working on Viper 1.6. I listen to a lot of mp3 music format so this would be a great beats replacement option. Anyone who can contribute to making this happen would be a big help to myself and many others.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I did get it working by installing the s-off version and the verizon fix. I then had to add the Harmon Kardon string in the .xml file and all is good. Loving it very much.

Reactions: Izeltokatl

Daswolven

Oct 1, 2009
Richmond Hill
I did get it working by installing the s-off version and the verizon fix. I then had to add the Harmon Kardon string in the .xml file and all is good. Loving it very much.

I think I'm doing it wrong. lol. When I flash the packages, I'm showing nothing in settings and also have no data. Not sure if I missed something in the threads. S-Off, on Viper 1.6.

deeznuts

Sep 19, 2007
Sorry guys, was on Vacation, got home yesterday though and put this together.
Harmon Kardon MOD edited for ViperOne M8 1.6.0
all-in-one flashable.zip
just download and flash in recovery

Credit: Baadnewz
I only edited it for Viper 1.6.0

http://d-h.st/3ii

Thank you so much! Is it possible to make an all in one flashable to bring it back to stock or before HK mod? Thanks

Top Liked Posts