Mini Miui x10 mini pro Beta 2!!!

Search This thread

ponext

Mar 9, 2012
Ipoh
Basing on the first post, I think he is developing an existing ROM (i.e. paul-xxx's MiUI v4 ROM).

Sent from my X10 Mini Pro using XDA

Then he should working on none working issues on paul-xxx's MiUI v4 ROM. Anyway he is doing a great work but work more on how to fix the issues.

Feb 10, 2012
Delhi
Stop develop another MIUI rom. Because every single miui rom has the same bug. there is no point to have new rom with same problem. it is better to find how to make the existing rom fully working and stable rom for daily used, both for work and entertainment.

and who are you to tell the developer to stop developing a new rom. its their choice. if he want to make a new miui rom let him. your suggestion is good, but dont give him an order.

x10man

Nov 15, 2010
Great Paxton, Cambridgeshire
No. Its like when you plug a playstation eye camera into a windows pc for the first time. No driver so it cant use it same thing applies to our camera and ICS to put iit simply

Sent from my U20i using xda premium

smallz2k

Stop develop another MIUI rom. Because every single miui rom has the same bug. there is no point to have new rom with same problem. it is better to find how to make the existing rom fully working and stable rom for daily used, both for work and entertainment.

READ page 1 before making such comments:rolleyes:

P.S I used this alot even when paul dropped it to work on cm9-has this version had the Qualcomms Adreno-libs added?
Ive read somewere too that someone(nAa maybe?) has the cam working on cm9 Robyn -same cam mods as x10m.p so i suppose when released this will help you on this ROM too:D:D
Edit:
Camera fix is being released later today on the Robyn i think, and Stelios will be applying it to KANG cm9 so i guess that means MIUI will be good too :)

Last edited:

naw3x

Apr 6, 2011
Uppsala
i LOVE this rom, i can not even put into words how greatful i am for this rom, will you marry me fellow swede? :D

naw3x

Apr 6, 2011
Uppsala
I just uninstalled MIUI launcher and it's not complaining anymore, about the overlapping just install another launcher :)

naw3x

Apr 6, 2011
Uppsala
well, it's not overlapping with zeam launcher, but it sure does look like the density is a tad off :/

qtu

Dec 3, 2011
Regarding the MiUI Launcher, remember that MiUI wasn't meant for LDPI. Some hardcore modding for the launcher must ve done. :D

Sent from my X10 Mini Pro using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey this rom im take over after paul-xxx and contine this project
    Im give all the credits to paul-xxxs miui rom.
    Sorry for my bad english!;)

Whats working
    calling
    speaker
    fully hw
    headset(use the headeset widget to activate headset)
    Browser but bugy
    Data
    wifi
    and everything else wo dont
    are in dont working list

Dont working list
    Camera
    fm radio ? turly app
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Downloads
    the rom beta 2! : http://www.2shared.com/file/Q7afDnfx/update-signed.html

VIDEO OF MY ROM new video in Hd http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6p7E64x-PJs

748 overclock in this video. Big diffrent betven beta 1 and beta 2 in performence
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rom is based on android 4.0.3
    this is not a fake miui its REAL!
    whats the video on youtube
    screenshoots comming soon!
    DONT FORGET TO HIT THE THANK BUTTOM!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------changelog
    beta 1

inital realese

beta 2

new bootanimation
    fixed browser temponary
    Fixed lagg problem
    fixed a lot fo bugs in the rom
    and much more

Performence tweaks

use swap for more perfomence

overclock it whit a overclock app for more speed!
    Dont forget to hit thanks buttom !
    keep it up OP :)
    btw. camera is the common problem of porting ICS..
    nAa managed to do it.. if he share the sources all devs will be able to make camera work :)
    ok, i tried this, and it's paul's last version of his rom, but CM9 Rom, not Miui, i'm confused, you said this is Real Miui, but it's just CM9