[Game][2.2+] Vampoo - a Little Vampire 1.1.4

Search This thread

SveGa

Feb 6, 2012
Cherepovets
main_logo.jpg

Open beta test

Hi guys! Recently started to develop a game like Super Meat Boy. Want to hear your comments and suggestions to improve gameplay. Only your feedback will make the game one wants to play all)
I hope for your support)

1.jpg
2.jpg

3.jpg
4.jpg

Well, if you are ready to test himself in battle with their irresistible nerves? Then go ahead! And good luck in this challenging game!

I recommend downloading from the Google Play, will be updated frequently and add new levels[/B]

Last Update 04.12.2012
Download APK [ 13.9mb] (ver. 1.1.4)
Download from Google Play (ver. 1.1.4)

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    207.5 KB · Views: 841
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    127.7 KB · Views: 802
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    108.2 KB · Views: 772
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    114.3 KB · Views: 743
Last edited:

SveGa

Feb 6, 2012
Cherepovets
About game

Guys, tell me what you think about this game? What do I need to change or add that would make the gameplay better?

okmijnlp

Oct 15, 2011
The only thing I can think of that should be changed is the speed you can fly. It's a little slow. Other than that it's a great game & im truly addicted. Thank you!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app

GermainZ

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Aug 3, 2012
Stop making cute vampires! Twilight is enough D:
That being said, I really like the video. Any chance of making it available for Armv6 devices?

SveGa

Feb 6, 2012
Cherepovets
That being said, I really like the video. Any chance of making it available for Armv6 devices?

Yes, I'm working on it. These days up a little bit, so that half of the devices with ARMv6 goes normally, but on the other strongly lag. New version I put on the GooglePlay with support for ARMv6, will soon become available for download

Last edited:
Reactions: GermainZ

Listy2021

Jan 28, 2012
Few cosmetic things:

Make the thumbstick totally transparent, the shaded middle doesn't look right tbh

Remove the cog icon in the left hand corner (pressing the menu button is just as easy and takes up no screen space)

Remove the stopwatch icon (doesn't fit with the rest of the game and it's obvious what the counter is for without it there anyway)

Remove the shade at the top of the screen, not really sure what it's there for and makes the screen feel smaller than it actually is (quite distracting)

Last edited:

SveGa

Feb 6, 2012
Cherepovets
Few cosmetic things:

Make the thumbstick totally transparent, the shaded middle doesn't look right tbh

Remove the cog icon in the left hand corner (pressing the menu button is just as easy and takes up no screen space)

Remove the stopwatch icon (doesn't fit with the rest of the game and it's obvious what the counter is for without it there anyway)

Remove the shade at the top of the screen, not really sure what it's there for and makes the screen feel smaller than it actually is (quite distracting)

I think you're right. These clocks a bit out of place and occupy most of the screen. Thanks!)

GermainZ

Aug 3, 2012
Google play lets me install it now, but starting the first level shows flashing squares (the squares contain elements from the background), so I guess it's not supported on my device.
Will try later with chainfire, will probably work.

SveGa

Feb 6, 2012
Cherepovets
Good speed on ARMv6

Now, i updated version in a first message and on GooglePlay and optimized graphics for low device. Can you check it? Especially if you have a device with ARMv6.
( will need turn ON "Low graphic" mode in the game options)

Last edited:

SveGa

Feb 6, 2012
Cherepovets
Guys, can anyone tell me, how i can to promote this game? So... I have a little downloads and do not know how to raise them. Tryed to posted on different android forums, and do not have a result(
Or i mast wait befor i can see improving?

Last edited:

GermainZ

Aug 3, 2012
Now, i updated version in a first message and on GooglePlay and optimized graphics for low device. Can you check it? Especially if you have a device with ARMv6.
( will need turn ON "Low graphic" mode in the game options)

That didn't fix the issue on my device (it has ARMv6).
I can now see the cutscene (Vampoo acting weird with his eyes), but as soon as the screen goes dark, I get flickering squares again.

sub7ero

Nov 23, 2012
Guys, can anyone tell me, how i can to promote this game? So... I have a little downloads and do not know how to raise them. Tryed to posted on different android forums, and do not have a result(
Or i mast wait befor i can see improving?

Well there is no magical answer to this. If you plan to promote your game all alone (i guess you are an indie developer), you should contact all blogs related to mobile video games to see if they can add an article for you (try a google search to find some, i know toucharcade which is pretty good but iOS only). Sometimes those blogs will do a test if the game might be considered. Otherwise, you should have take an editor such as Gamevil or Chillingo for the famous ones that will do the marketing job instead of you. But they will demand some percentage on your earnings.

SveGa

Feb 6, 2012
Cherepovets
I can now see the cutscene (Vampoo acting weird with his eyes), but as soon as the screen goes dark, I get flickering squares again.

That is bad(
I think this problem with RAM. So.. to this game need a more memory(
To day i`m tested on Galaxy 3 i5800, and game crashed when trying to load level.

Well there is no magical answer to this. If you plan to promote your game all alone (i guess you are an indie developer), you should contact all blogs related to mobile video games to see if they can add an article for you (try a google search to find some, i know toucharcade which is pretty good but iOS only). Sometimes those blogs will do a test if the game might be considered. Otherwise, you should have take an editor such as Gamevil or Chillingo for the famous ones that will do the marketing job instead of you. But they will demand some percentage on your earnings.

This is sad. Means for indie developers publish games more like - "lucky or unlucky"(

Not understand the question.

Last edited:
Reactions: GermainZ

SveGa

Feb 6, 2012
Cherepovets
Have a question

Hello everyone again!

So, that new update will be available very soon. You can see a new blood system after death main character. What do you think of this innovation? Is it too harsh?

Reactions: sparkerjc

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    main_logo.jpg

Open beta test

Hi guys! Recently started to develop a game like Super Meat Boy. Want to hear your comments and suggestions to improve gameplay. Only your feedback will make the game one wants to play all)
    I hope for your support)

1.jpg
    2.jpg

3.jpg
    4.jpg

Well, if you are ready to test himself in battle with their irresistible nerves? Then go ahead! And good luck in this challenging game!

I recommend downloading from the Google Play, will be updated frequently and add new levels[/B]

Last Update 04.12.2012
    Download APK [ 13.9mb] (ver. 1.1.4)
    Download from Google Play (ver. 1.1.4)
    The only thing I can think of that should be changed is the speed you can fly. It's a little slow. Other than that it's a great game & im truly addicted. Thank you!

Thanks! I'll think about it. Sometimes I also thought about the slow speed)

p.s. updated a game version on Google Play :)

Yes, I'm working on it. These days up a little bit, so that half of the devices with ARMv6 goes normally, but on the other strongly lag. New version I put on the GooglePlay with support for ARMv6, will soon become available for download

That is bad(
    I think this problem with RAM. So.. to this game need a more memory(
    To day i`m tested on Galaxy 3 i5800, and game crashed when trying to load level.

This is sad. Means for indie developers publish games more like - "lucky or unlucky"(

Not understand the question.
    Have a question

Hello everyone again!

So, that new update will be available very soon. You can see a new blood system after death main character. What do you think of this innovation? Is it too harsh?