[Q] will kingo root app work for tmobile note 3???

Search This thread

mumbai52

Mar 25, 2013
I just got a note 3 on tmobile, and I found that a lot of people have had success rooting there Verizon and att note 3s with kingo, but no one ever talks about whether or not it works on the tmobile note 3 ould someone whos tried it please answer my question please??

transporterman

Oct 22, 2010
OnePlus 7T Pro
Is that an app? What should I do to get it? Ain't got no pc at the moment. Xda bros help a brother out. Happy New Year Btw and thanx in advance

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app

siff

Jan 10, 2009
Mouth of the Rat
Kingo App T-Mobile Note3

I hope I did not just unleash the Hell Hounds of Chinese hacking lore on my phone but the Kingo program was ridiculously easy... Go to the Kingo website click on your device D/L the program, install on PC, follow directions and in less than 5 min your rooted with Knox intact.

Stupid easy....

Reactions: marcosamoreno

shijocj

Dec 6, 2013
Kitkat root?

I hope I did not just unleash the Hell Hounds of Chinese hacking lore on my phone but the Kingo program was ridiculously easy... Go to the Kingo website click on your device D/L the program, install on PC, follow directions and in less than 5 min your rooted with Knox intact.

Stupid easy....

IS this still applicable with Kitkat? I have a new Note 3 with never rooted Stock 4.4.2 Kitkat. wanted to know if I just root using Kingo will it keep KNOX 0x0. I see references telling rooting in any way on Kitkat is tripping KNOX.

Sardonik

Jul 23, 2011
To the best of my knowledge, there's no way to root kit-kat directly without tripping Knox. There are ways to get to a rooted KK without tripping Knox, but you need to start on JB, root that and then upgrade to KK from there.

pappadj

Sep 20, 2009

Stupid easy....

I know this is old but I like how you think. I have been pondering over what to do to unlock my phone for a long time. I trust (to some degree) Cyanogen and Chain fire (odin) but it seems they dropped interest in the Note 3 Tmo (or I just don't know what I am doing... that is a possibility)..... I did my best to try to read the code of towel root and read threads to see if my IMEI is going to be sent to some underground organization or get a key logger hooked into my device or (insert some warranted tinfoil hat concern here) and yet I tried it... and as it seemed safe enough.... it didn't work.

Long story short, did we ever determine if Kingo is safe?

Thanks for this thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Kingo App T-Mobile Note3

Stupid easy....