Artist Photo

Search This thread

Dartman-x

Jul 7, 2011
Twin Cities, MN
When I browse themes, it looks like the artist/album photo for the currently/recent track should show. However, when I apply a theme it doesn't ever show a photo. Not sure if is supposed to show, but if so, please advise :eek:

Edited to add another question: Is there anyway to disable the "Show off Your Theme" notification?

Last edited:

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
When I browse themes, it looks like the artist/album photo for the currently/recent track should show. However, when I apply a theme it doesn't ever show a photo. Not sure if is supposed to show, but if so, please advise :eek:

Edited to add another question: Is there anyway to disable the "Show off Your Theme" notification?

Hi, does it matter what music player you use? Some music players provide the album artwork, so try a few others and let us know.

Unfortunately the Show Off notification can't be turned off, as this helps us spread the word, which in turn helps us keep Themer free :)

Dartman-x

Jul 7, 2011
Twin Cities, MN
Hi, does it matter what music player you use? Some music players provide the album artwork, so try a few others and let us know.

Unfortunately the Show Off notification can't be turned off, as this helps us spread the word, which in turn helps us keep Themer free :)

Thanks for the reply! It doesn't work with the default HTC One music app, but I will experiment with others. Also, thanks for explaining the rationale behind the Show Off notification as well. :good:

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
Thanks for the reply! It doesn't work with the default HTC One music app, but I will experiment with others. Also, thanks for explaining the rationale behind the Show Off notification as well. :good:

Ah yes, manufacturer music players aren't supported yet, as it's an extremely resource-consuming process.

alldroid

Nov 18, 2012
Rochdale
www.thekinetik.net

so I assume then that we will have the ability to remove this once themer is a paid app