[Ended][ROM/DEV][CM9/?][05.08.12] CyanogenMod 9 for EVO 3D (5+2, 5+5 - 99% - try it!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
P

phantom5

can you please uldate the thread title?

thanks!

rom works like a charm, the only thibgs im missing are cam and a functional dspmanager
thanks for your work!

Last edited:

doubleluckstur

Oct 9, 2010
Norwich
Thanks for this update. All graphical glitches in the system are gone but videos / youtube still don't work. The rom is snappy and quick; much faster than the sense 4.0 port. You're the first dev to build a 4.0.4 rom for our shooteru. Congrats :p

Camera, bluetooth, videos, 3D, USB, wifi status. Sounds like 6 to me ;) although camera and 3D will probably only ever work once HTC release the official ICS upgrade

Formhault

Jun 10, 2011
Bucharest
Thanks for this update. All graphical glitches in the system are gone but videos / youtube still don't work. The rom is snappy and quick; much faster than the sense 4.0 port. You're the first dev to build a 4.0.4 rom for our shooteru. Congrats :p

Camera, bluetooth, videos, 3D, USB, wifi status. Sounds like 6 to me ;) although camera and 3D will probably only ever work once HTC release the official ICS upgrade

We have official GB released by HTC now. Does that make the Camera work on AOSP GB? NO. What makes you believe ICS official by HTC will solve the Camera issue in CM9... HTC Sense is closed source :(

areestocrat

Dec 25, 2011
I don't see why if someone doesn't update a thread in a month the project is frozen.

i didn't meant that all projects will be forever frozen. i know that almost all devs are waiting for ics source code from htc, coz what i see gb is at its limit to be developed further. so until then i assume there's not going to be many excitements in the 3vo gsm thread.

P

phantom5

i really hope, someone will get the camera working... but the cam's the most essential thing for me (even with no 3d)

but great work that you updated it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts