SOS. my phone stuck on EDGE

Search This thread

BlakeGuo

Jun 2, 2014
Since i changed a new rom(cm11) for my unlocked i747, I could not receive any hspa+ internet(I am using h2o). at the begining, i thought it was because of the lost imei, so i fixed it, but it was not working. then i opened *#*#4636#*#*, and selected wcdma perfered, it changed to h+, but about 1 min later, it turned back to Edge. if i select wcdma only, I can use h+ 1min and then no more signal even edge. also cannot make phone call and texting. i dont know why. the APN setting is right. and anyone tells me what should I do. thanks very much!

BlakeGuo

Jun 2, 2014
Try flashing your stock firmware your modems might be screwed up

Sent from my ATT Samsung Galaxy SIII using TapaTalk

i had tried some other rom. i even regressed it to the originally official rom. it was will EDGE. I wonder the possibility is that some important files has lost. but i didnt find any solutions.

crazymonkey05

Apr 1, 2012
stilwell, OK
These seem like pretty routine questions but have you checked to see if another phone has the same reception problems?

Sent from my ATT Samsung Galaxy SIII using TapaTalk

LARMYV

Mar 30, 2009
Since i changed a new rom(cm11) for my unlocked i747, I could not receive any hspa+ internet(I am using h2o). at the begining, i thought it was because of the lost imei, so i fixed it, but it was not working. then i opened *#*#4636#*#*, and selected wcdma perfered, it changed to h+, but about 1 min later, it turned back to Edge. if i select wcdma only, I can use h+ 1min and then no more signal even edge. also cannot make phone call and texting. i dont know why. the APN setting is right. and anyone tells me what should I do. thanks very much!

Try google ... peoplearmy LTE restore IMEI .... to get your LTE back. Let me know if you cannot find the link.

Good luck