[Q] Help Needed!! I want to install canogenmod on my htc one x +

Search This thread

Sam224

Sep 5, 2014
Hyderabad
Hi Guys,
Can anyone help me to install cyanogenmod on my htc one x +.. i dont even know a bit about hot to flash and all.. please can any one help me? video can help alott.. and one more question, can i use cyanogenmod installer on my phone?does it support my phone?

reaper90

May 11, 2011
Hi Guys,
Can anyone help me to install cyanogenmod on my htc one x +.. i dont even know a bit about hot to flash and all.. please can any one help me? video can help alott.. and one more question, can i use cyanogenmod installer on my phone?does it support my phone?

there are many tutorials and already answered threads in the X+ General and Q&A forums you may want to read first if you have not idea what to do. After that you can ask more specific questions about what you didn't understand or how to do something.

Reactions: sameer224

sameer224

Sep 5, 2014
Even i need some help, any tutorial video can help me. And does cyanogenmod supprt htc one x+? And please provide links as well.thanks in advance

Sent from my HTC One X+ using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Guys,

there are many tutorials and already answered threads in the X+ General and Q&A forums you may want to read first if you have not idea what to do. After that you can ask more specific questions about what you didn't understand or how to do something.