wipe data/factory reset - wipe cache ,wipe dalvik cache

12042713107fd29c76afc0e0fa.jpg.thumb.jpg

Link:
http://115.com/file/dpn3ybam#MIUI2.3-TEST-2.zip

Last edited:

Fraggel

Oct 14, 2010
I'm downloading ! :)

Could you make a port of MIUI V.4 based on Cyanogen Mod 9 by Arco ?! :)

At top say....based CM7.....;)
CM9 is still on really beta or alpha state....
And is a i9000 port...thats why it can´t be based on CM9 by Arco...
Maybe on a NexusS->i9000->i9001....but....

Really thanks!!!

Please dont stop with this port!!
i´ll really apreciate it

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

Hi, wuhaoyu1990.
Thanks for your work.
APN does not work for me. Could you tell please, what's may be wrong.
What recovery you are using?

You can backup your APN data with apn backup & restore

And then restore it ;)

Reactions: sn0vvman

Alex93917

Sep 17, 2011
Nice
Okay !

I stay on CM9, but I keep to follow the development MIUI 2.4 or superior (4.0 for exemple).

Thanks very much for your hard work ! :) I will test in 10 minutes. I go to upload the .zip on Mediafire, because the Chinese Link is too slow :)

Fraggel

Oct 14, 2010
Okay !

I stay on CM9, but I keep to follow the development MIUI 2.4 or superior (4.0 for exemple).

Thanks very much for your hard work ! :) I will test in 10 minutes. I go to upload the .zip on Mediafire, because the Chinese Link is too slow :)

4.0?
You mean 2.4 MIUIv4 based,right? ;)
For it (2.4 miuiv4 based) the best is try to port for example asnet miui v4 ics(4.0.4) based.
But is easier to port a GB i think, or maybe to learn how, first begin with a GB (driver and modules compatibility)

Alex93917

Sep 17, 2011
Nice
Yes, I don't know really MIUI :D It's 2.4 then !

Bug and report :
--> No European Languages except English.
--> 3G, or APN don't work.
--> Keyboard is very little.
--> Translate partial of system, The notifications are in Chinese, but the system is in English.
--> Feedback is very weak.
--> Bluetooth don't work.

Good luck !

Last edited:

dbx4

Sep 18, 2011
Good work wuhaoyu1990, please keep it up! :)

Will you also be releasing your MIUI v4 build that you announced here? CM9, despite not having a working camera, is actually more stable and suitable for everyday use. It has working APN, vibration has been fixed, the constant USB debugging notification isn't there etc.

Vibration in CM9 was fixed like this, my guess is it can be backported to CM7.

Thank you for bringing MIUI to the i9001!

Reactions: sn0vvman

mazen912

Jul 7, 2011

Will you also be releasing your MIUI v4 build that you announced here? CM9, despite not having a working camera, is actually more stable and suitable for everyday use. It has working APN, vibration has been fixed, the constant USB debugging notification isn't there etc.

i fixed Vibration in cm7
but i can't post anything :)

Reactions: wuhaoyu1990

dbx4

Sep 18, 2011
Because he was acused of fraud. He worked over skywalker sources and posted a cm7 build and someone reported him of stealling skywalker's work...
That does not make any sense to me. The whole point of open source is to collaborate and work on each other's source code. The only condition is to leave credit where credit is due, which mazen912 did.

Cyanogenmod and AOSP are open sourced under a mix of Apache License and GPL. skywalker01 publishes his sources at github. Since he has not stated otherwise, his code automatically inherits the Apache Software License (ASL) 2.0. ASL allows the modification and redestribution of software in both source and binary form.

In summary, the spirit of open source is collaboration while crediting each and every contributor to the code. There is no reason why development should stop just because skywalker01 is on holiday.

chasemyass

Dec 21, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
That does not make any sense to me. The whole point of open source is to collaborate and work on each other's source code. The only condition is to leave credit where credit is due, which mazen912 did.

Cyanogenmod and AOSP are open sourced under a mix of Apache License and GPL. skywalker01 publishes his sources at github. Since he has not stated otherwise, his code automatically inherits the Apache Software License (ASL) 2.0. ASL allows the modification and redestribution of software in both source and binary form.

In summary, the spirit of open source is collaboration while crediting each and every contributor to the code. There is no reason why development should stop just because skywalker01 is on holiday.

it seems that some ppl don`t understand the meaning of AOSP and all the collaboration thingy ... I`ve tested CM7 and (dunno the skywalker`s work since he didn`t posted anything yet) mazen`s work was pretty awesome, CM7 was more functional than CM9 we have (the main reason is functionaly camera, even if the pictures aren`t full quality-that`s not a big thing to fix I think) and the BT...So before ppl should start report like crazy they should read a bit abt things...but we all know that`s not happening here on XDA sadly ;( nor other forums as far I can see ... ignorance is one of the ****tyest thing a human can have...Sorry if I upset someone but because of ignorance and stupid questions we lost alrdy a good developer for our gt-9001 (we all know why yarde left) and it`s sad that we can`t really stop this...Thank you maze for keeping up the good work and don`t stop mate, you are doing a hell of a job (in theese moments I wish I know some codding to give you guys a hand).

Reactions: dbx4

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Based on CM7 lastest build
    Ported from 9000's official MIUI2.4.13

BUG:
    bluetooth
    Vibration weak
    USB always shown
    headset
    No European Languages except English

wipe data/factory reset - wipe cache ,wipe dalvik cache

12042713107fd29c76afc0e0fa.jpg.thumb.jpg

Link:
    http://115.com/file/dpn3ybam#MIUI2.3-TEST-2.zip
    I'm downloading ! :)

Could you make a port of MIUI V.4 based on Cyanogen Mod 9 by Arco ?! :)

At top say....based CM7.....;)
    CM9 is still on really beta or alpha state....
    And is a i9000 port...thats why it can´t be based on CM9 by Arco...
    Maybe on a NexusS->i9000->i9001....but....

Really thanks!!!

Please dont stop with this port!!
    i´ll really apreciate it

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

Hi, wuhaoyu1990.
    Thanks for your work.
    APN does not work for me. Could you tell please, what's may be wrong.
    What recovery you are using?

You can backup your APN data with apn backup & restore

And then restore it ;)
    I have made it but it has lots of bugs~